What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger X OPG

Cantharellus

Thanks Guys ! The yield on this was good at around 130g. almost no popcorn and a joy to trim. Has a slight orange taste that doesn't carry its way through to the end of a joint. A very nice powerful up high. Good working weed if you have a tolerance. If you are a lightweight this one will be a one hitter. This one is missing two things. Bag appeal and loud terps. The other pheno's that had male flowers smelled much better than this one. I did discover that a fan I bought for the tent has a light on the on/off switch that is green. I have not had any issues with the other plants in this tent but maybe these were a bit sensitive. I wish I had more of these seeds to pop to find some flavor to go with the power. I might have to buy a pack. So my verdict on this one plant is

power- 8.5
bag appeal-7
taste/terps- 7

Attachments

• IMG_1750.jpg
    IMG_1750.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 46

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Guys ! The yield on this was good at around 130g. almost no popcorn and a joy to trim. Has a slight orange taste that doesn't carry its way through to the end of a joint. A very nice powerful up high. Good working weed if you have a tolerance. If you are a lightweight this one will be a one hitter. This one is missing two things. Bag appeal and loud terps. The other pheno's that had male flowers smelled much better than this one. I did discover that a fan I bought for the tent has a light on the on/off switch that is green. I have not had any issues with the other plants in this tent but maybe these were a bit sensitive. I wish I had more of these seeds to pop to find some flavor to go with the power. I might have to buy a pack. So my verdict on this one plant is

power- 8.5
bag appeal-7
taste/terps- 7

Hi mate great job and thanks for the review I will be releasing these strains soon so if your looking for better pheno’s you will definitely find them .. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts