What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D bx2 grow

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I used to be good at snagging the good stuff back in the day, seedbay crashing with guys trying to get stuff.....been along time ago !!!!!

G

GatorGumbo

Where did you manage to get Mandarina if it's ok to ask? I have Fruitbowl, which is a Mandarina cross and it rocks the house. They didn't have much variation to pick out the parental influences so I'm very curious about its ancestry.

snel

Where did you manage to get Mandarina if it's ok to ask? I have Fruitbowl, which is a Mandarina cross and it rocks the house. They didn't have much variation to pick out the parental influences so I'm very curious about its ancestry.

Hey GatorGumbo, it’s Trichome Jungle seeds Mandarina. Also smelling amazing. Pure orange zest on that girl.

G

GatorGumbo

Yea, it's the same Mandarina then. It's used in another KG terp line strain if I'm not mistaken. Glad to hear it's delivering that orange, I didn't have much orange at all but certainly had great strong smell and next level trichs.

snel

Man, this is a struggle. Good news is the thrips have been knocked back. Not seen any since stripped the lowers and treated them.

Stretch has finished. Ended up having to bend a few tops, stop em getting too close to the lights. Both ended up about 2 1/2 - 3 times.

SD3 giving me all kinds of headache. Looks hungry & been getting paler, but nothing seems to green her up. Given her bit of Epsoms and 3 bottled feeds. Maybe some lock out or been a bit overwatered by the blumats. Shes in the same organic soil as SD1 so confusing.

Seen some grows of the Sour D looking pretty pale. If anyone grown her out and can advise be all ears. Shes drinking fine, about a litre or 2 a day. Temps could be higher. Been a bit cold here so not more than 24c for last week / 19-20c night.

SD1 is a different beast. Growth and structure wise and no issues.

Heres some pics.

Sour D3 in front SD 1 at the back. Looks worse in the pic tbf

picture.php

SD 3 flowers

SD 1

G

GatorGumbo

Nitrogen that bitch too if it doesn't get better. Same thing happens to me every once in awhile, not sure why but I think it's a nute hotspot or void in the soil. Maybe just the specific plant doesn't really dig the mix or whatever, but it happens. Nitrogen will get her green again, or the proper levels of it will. Doesn't look like it's reallly going yellow, just not enough green ya know. I use spent coffee grounds as an amendment for N, though usually I use epsom salts like you did too just to make sure it's not that the N is there, but not being taken up by the plant due to low Magnesium levels.

nickman

Veteran
That picture of the close up bud looks like theirs some purple calyx’s starting to form...!!!...
that a shame about #3... I hope you can sort her out ...!!!...

Don’t forget that sours go to about 12 weeks so it’ll just get a lot worse if u don’t figure out what’s going on with her.

snel

@GatorGumbo cheers that was my thinking too with the Epsoms. Just wary of pushing her too far, end up making more problems! Never been that patient :)

@nickman Exactly man, don’t want to be stressing for another 10weeks! That’s why I grow organic mostly. Lazy :biggrin:

She’s had a decent feed last night of some non organic nutes, try and get something in her quick if it is hunger. Think I’ll brew a compost tea too for a few days and see. All a learning curve !

Peace

snel

Mine are being the fussiest out of my plants in veg as well.

That makes me feel better! This only really started when i flipped her. Literally an inch a day she was putting on at points. Hope you get them sorted.

Pleased i got a clone of her so i can have another go :joint:

snel

Start wk4, yellowing seems to have eased up on Sd3 a bit last day or so. She’s had a lot of grub. Bit of fish mix and a top dress of fresh compost with some bits. Lost a few leaves at the bottom but not seeing new ones effected.

picture.php

SD1 just sit in the corner. Minding her own, taking care of business. Had a floral smell on her couple days ago. Now it’s gettimg more earthy, oily edge.... :) Also has a top dress.

picture.php

Widow P

Hi.
They look in great shape!
On the perfume side, does diesel show up well for the moment?
Wait to see more.

nickman

Veteran
Definitely looking real good bro... top dress probably was the best thing to do...!!!...

I can’t wait to see these fill out in the next few weeks... good times ahead man...!!!...

Latest posts

Latest posts