What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Lemonade-OG

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Strain Lineage:( Lemonade og X Ruderalis)
Auto lemonade Og is a cross between Lemon Skunk X OG X Ruderalis, this quick flowering lemony strain provides growers with a fast-acting sleepy head sensation.While Auto Lemonade OG has inherited a skunky aroma from its kush relatives, this particular strain is citrus tasting and pleasant lemon smelling with fruity undertones. She tends to feel more psychoactive than other members of the kush family, but still offers a heavy, medicated effect. The strain is great for stress relief and increasing appetite. These plants usually flower in 60-80 days indoors and are perfect for discrete closet/cupboard grows, Outdoors expect these girls to finish in 100 days and ready for harvest as early as July depending on plant out times..

Sativa/Indica
Indoor 60-80 days Flowering
Outdoor 100 days Flowering
THC 15%+
Height 60-100cm
Automatic
Feminised

RudeDog

Veteran
Auto Lemonade OG

Auto Lemonade OG

My Auto Lemonade OG. Ideal for greenhouse growing. I dropped this seed in to 15 litres of compost with a bit of perlite on May 5th, 73 days ago. Been feeding her with Bio Bizz nutes and Plant Magic organic PK boost. She's had her last feed this morning. She is maybe 1.2 metre tall which is just the right for my greenhouse. Bar removing dead leaves I've not touched her. Sweet sweet funky smell to her that you don't seem to get with indoor grown weed.

Would be good if she is done by the harvest moon in August making it four cycles of the moon since hitting the dirt.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll be growing this train again next year.

Cloneman

Veteran
Nice one RudeDog,

I started my autos on the 14th of april, never done this before and a trial run for next year

Ive got one of these ALOG sharing a tiny mini greenhouse with 4 auto Mazar. This made them go straight up so its like a 3ft cola, quite impressed really. They're coming down this week, she's a bit ugly but here she is

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Are these coming back in stock?

bat1327

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83807&pictureid=2061222
Auto fighting gorilla(freebie)first autoflowers in the garden
Super stoked

RudeDog

Veteran
Looks frosty Cloneman.

Found a bit of mould on mine, think I should have rotated the plant a bit. Next year I think I need to shade the greenhouse as it gets too hot in there and with damp weather it's a mould trap when the night time temps drop.

Have lumped it all together with Auto SD and Auto Amnesia to make some bubble hash later in the year

Latest posts

Latest posts