What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem?

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Just curious, where I am located I can't exactly obtain any true cuts of any Chem strains. If I were to choose seed form of any chems or crosses which breeder should I choose? Preferably feminized? Thanks.

MountainBudz

Looking for a super potent commercial one at that, one that produces high and finishes relatively fast.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why not regular seeds?
Then you can make more regular seeds as well as fem your favorite females.
Freeze the regs for a later date and grow your fems like a mad man.

MountainBudz

Why not regular seeds?
Then you can make more regular seeds as well as fem your favorite females.
Freeze the regs for a later date and grow your fems like a mad man.

Good point. I guess I could go with the regs, I need to start practicing a bit with breeding anyway. Would you recommend rez's Chemdog ibl. Looks like they have he'll of a good deals on his stuff at SB...

Scrappy-doo

I thought rez chem ibl sucked ballz. Herms and lack of that strong chem stank. Maybe I jus got a bad pack. Stardawg ix ftw.

MountainBudz

connoisseur genetics ogchem wasn't bad

I will pass for now on CSG/ojd gear... maybe it was just my luck of the draw but just finished a run of their SSSDH and ECSDH after ridding of all the hermies I'd gotten, I ended up with some super huge yielding nice smelling phenos of each and although they out yielded and looked frostier than most other plants in the grow, the high was very very weak. I took them at different times, 10 weeks, 11 weeks, 12 and 14. I don't know why they were so weak but it ruined me on their gear for a while.

I have a couple beans of each ssssdh and ecsdh and will try them outdoor this year.

MountainBudz

Long flowering time just wasn't worth it on those... Btw, speaking of long flowering, I still have a golden tiger thai pheno in flower currently and today marks 18 weeks! Longest bitch I've ever pulled I'm excited to try her!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good point. I guess I could go with the regs, I need to start practicing a bit with breeding anyway. Would you recommend rez's Chemdog ibl. Looks like they have he'll of a good deals on his stuff at SB...

Rez Chem D IBL seeds are old (I'm not sure how old) and germ rates have been compromised. I got one male from z 10 pack.

Honestly, I'd check ou Scrappys recommendation, Top Dawg Seeds, as they've been busy and are churning out some good stuff. Don't fall for the auctions unless you cant stand yourself. Lol.