What's new

Operation "Guerilla Appalachia 2016"

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Howdy folks! I'm back and at it again hoping to bring in a potent and heavy year this 2016 season... I have a feeling it is going to be a good one. I'm getting new spots prepped and secured for this year, after scouting some during 2015 I. Have those spots from last year that done well and many new ones in the picture.

This year I believe I will be taking a more organic approach on things and concentrate on less plants and bigger holes after dealing with so many security issues last year with high plant numbers.... it just isn't worth it to me.

Plots will consist of the following:

3 X 3 to 4 X 4 holes in width and looking at 2 to 4 feet in depth. Native soil mixed with promix bx, compost, dolomite lime, earthworm castings, mushroom compost, manures and Epsoma line fertilizer. Will more than likely use water polymer crystals as well having great success with them in the past. This is subject to change as not all plots will be organic based but most will.

My hold up right now is choosing genetics. I am making a list of seeds to be ordered. Have a lot in mind and mainly I am focusing on September harvests this year and shorter more squat plants. I can grow into November here in my climate with not much of a problem but the sooner I reap, the better...

A few in mind are: (selections with an "*" included are definite picks)

White Widow * (Greenhouse or Nirvana)
Frisian Dew*
ErdPurt*
AK 48*
Blue Dream*
KC39*
KC36*
KC45*
LSD*
Kc Mango
Northern Lights X Skunk
Bubblicious
Papaya
Aurora Indica*
Pure Power Plant
Wonder Woman
Naplese or Nepal Jam*
Zamal Hash*

That is it for now... Please anyone out there that knows of any good stable genetics that would perform well in eastern Ky please throw them out there for me. I was also thinking of running some short decent yielding autos in the soybean fields as well if I can find some that perform well outdoors.

:tiphat:

Last edited:

MountainBudz

Best of luck dude :lurk: I think you guerillas are amazing for standing up for whats right in the face of oppression

Thanks tes, yes it is very hard and risky work and I give it my best every year... but going to give it the most this year! Thanks for stopping by.

MountainBudz

seems a little late for ordering seeds for an 2016 od grow ? anyhoo , tagged

It actually isn't late here where I'm located, more like getting a slow start. I put seedlings in the ground last year all the way up till mid August and pulled an ounce and a half tops per plant down to about half ounce. Honestly, the smaller the plant around here the better. They swarm this place in choppers like hornets swarm a child with a red Ryder bb gun that's been tampering the nest. And that's no shit.

Although it's my goal to get my big girls out and completed by mid June.

Thanks for stopping by bro, stay tuned. This thread will more than likely be slow considering how busy I will be this season.

MountainBudz

And I also put some out last mid June and pulled 6 to 8 oz per plant. So I'm not getting my hopes down just yet on the timing.

gorilla ganja

Nothing like some last minute seed shopping. I haven't run any of those strains so can't give you any advise. But at that latitude you have the luxury of finishing most of those I would think.
I know Kygiacomo swears by delahaze, and he is in your neck of the woods.
Best of luck this year and may all your buds be Huge.

Peace GG

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
word, ive also had seed pop up super late and give me some great flowers, hate to hear the choppers , been there done that, growem hard

Green Squall

Out of all those nirvana strains bubblelicious is my favorite. I remember it being easy to grow and a great yielder. Papaya was my least favorite. I found it to be boring and it just didn't do it for me.

MountainBudz

I have tried Nirvana Northern Lights and White Widow before. Not my own grow though. I did however run Aurora Indica for a couple years and it's a very potent, large yielding and hardy outdoor plant for my area anyway.

Got good news today though and will be receiving many cuts, different strains all for outdoor use gifted to me from a very special friend (Thanks Bro!)... So now I don't really have to depend on waiting for the seeds to be shipped.

I'll catch up later on which selections I'll be receiving and also some updates on the progress... man handled and dug 7 holes today all 3 foot deep 4x4 wide... Ready to pull some monsters this year!

MountainBudz

Well looks like tonight I'll be hauling a few hundred pounds of soil mix to my holes... Op#1 is officially dug out and ready to be filled in. Loving Epsoma line ferts and products right now for the price and quality.

Also bit the bullet this morning and put an order in of 5 pack fems of literally everything Nirvana has... I've always enjoyed their genetics and most of them are very fast finishers in my area anyway. I just hate the wait on them. Shall be receiving my cuts here soon as well... things are looking up right now and I'm excited to get this season rolling.

Will update soon :tiphat:

Green Squall

Can't go wrong with their Northern Lights!

Did you get Blue Mystic? The freebie I grew was stemmy as hell with no trichomes.

Last edited:

D.D.

Guess i will just pull up a chair and watch this year.
I have to do everything outdoors this year , seed to harvest.

The weather hasn't been the best for germing , and the few spots where seeds have germed suddenly have a serious security issue , so i will be planting late in all new locations .

Good luck MountainBudz,
Hopefully my security issue will not invade into your territory.

D.D.

Oh , forgot to say +1 on Nirvana fems, they will end up being my staple this year if i can shake that little security issue.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
if u want a fast finsher mountainbuz u need to get Serious 6. if u look up 2heads review on it u can see the buds produced. hes at lat 44 and were at lat 38 and his was totally finished with greasy buds on sept 12th,so i exspect it to be done for our area 1st week of sept. im growing it again this year. another fast finisher that i grew last year and am growing again this year is S.a.n.n.i.e's Heribei. i pulled it last year totally done with rock hard buds and zero mold on 4th or 5th of sept. gl man

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
It actually isn't late here where I'm located, more like getting a slow start. I put seedlings in the ground last year all the way up till mid August and pulled an ounce and a half tops per plant down to about half ounce. Honestly, the smaller the plant around here the better. They swarm this place in choppers like hornets swarm a child with a red Ryder bb gun that's been tampering the nest. And that's no shit.

Although it's my goal to get my big girls out and completed by mid June.

Thanks for stopping by bro, stay tuned. This thread will more than likely be slow considering how busy I will be this season.

i cut down on my plant numbers this year and went with huge holes. most are 50-60 gallon with 3 of them 100 gallon. im gonna see if this works out better then doing more plants with smaller yeild. all the 100 gallon holes are single's all in different locations. i cant wait to smoke some this Malawi from Ace. i actually went with 4 of their strains this year. bangi,nepal jam,& pck x kali china. im also trying lemon skunk and dinafem bluecheese. i want that skunky shit this year as im sure u know it will sale like hotcakes

MountainBudz

I'm back after putting in long hours of work in the ground and in the back is paying for it right now! Lol.... it is always worth it though.

Have an (unlisted number) of fem seeds sprouting right now and will definitely be enough for this year...

Finally received my cuts from a good friend of mine. Agent Orange, MK Ultra, OGKB 2.0, Guava Dog Star, and Kyle Kushman's strawberry cough. Received enough cuts that I'm set for the year....

Now it's time to get everything in gear and reaching towards the light opening up and showing all those skunky de-fuckin-licious-sweet colors!

Once things start getting vigorous I'll throw up some pics... For now most of what I consider the most intense labor (digging and hauling) is done for the season. Now comes the mentally stressful aspect of it, the transportation of plants... ahhhh the pleasure of guerilla growing!

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
did u see that 100 plant round out they found in harlan county? i seen it on the news last nite. what a bunch of idiots to plant that many in 1 spot anyways.

Latest posts

Latest posts