What's new

New GF....who has L.E.O in the family...would you?

bagend12

I've been seeing this woman recently who has a father and brother who are both cops, and her ex is also a cop. He's sort of in the picture as they have a son together, who he gets one weekend a month.

We've smoked herb together at a concert, but only what was being passed around by others as I didn't bring any with me, but she has no idea I grow and aside from toking up at the concert with her is not aware that I smoke.

Frankly I'm torn. We get along well...but the fact that she has cops in the family has me freaked out. Not growing is not an option for me at the time either...

Limeygreen

Veteran
Are you legal or no? If you end up having to break things off with her you need to be careful as they are cops and if you scorn her there is a chance they will be nasty to you.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
they will run your name through the system...and the x is going to fuck with you...good luck brother

This, All In, .... x 1,000,000

If you are dating a pig's ex , let alone a pig's ex and mother if his kids he WILL check you right out and fuck you over in any way possible on the slightest excuse and if there is'nt one, he will make one up

Even if you GTFO right now, expect trouble and prepare for it

Read, or re read the Art of War, find out everything you can about your enemy, it might prove crucial

I wish you luck, stay safe

Roor22

That's fucking crazy, fuck da police!!! Lol ditch the bitch or tell her and see how it goes lol either way if you keep it from her she will eventually find out and could be worst then just telling her or cut it off before it can get there. In the end your choice is yours and for every action theres a reaction. Maybe bring it up slowly, since you've already smoked with her it shouldn't be to hard to figure it out, you gotta be smarter then some little girl, maybe some how squeeze in if she has ever smoked before that time then keep it going if the answers yes, like how many times have you tried it, then are you a recreational or social smoker lol you should be able to figure something out, and in my experience with the law they don't care about weed that much cause they know soon it will be legalized and some of my dads friends even smoke but growing is different I wouldn't drop that so fast lol

Coba

Veteran
this would be a no-brainer for me. One family member I'd be like maybe but her dad, brother and ex all leo. Too many points of failure.

unless you are 100% legal and have known their family for 20+ years I'd bow out gracefully.

Coba

Veteran
let's put it this way... if you just met her/them you have no idea what she/they are capable of. You don't know if she is the type that calls her dad when she is in trouble. or even worse calls her dad/brother/ex when she's pissed.

You don't know... you guys could be arguing about where to go for dinner and boom next thing you know you are surrounded by police cruisers. You could glance at the pantie line of the woman next to you, she catches you and boom you are surrounded by police crusiers. How about this scenario, you guys go to another concert, she runs into an old flame and you catch them making out. you ask her what that was all about and boom you are surrounded by police cruisers, a bunch of dicks who know who her dad and brother and ex are.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
You mind as well soak yourself in gasoline and play with matches while your at it.
Find a new girl bud.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ooh man you are in a sticky situation...keep your stuff private or you might end up in a cell....yeehaw fuck da police..that coochie better be lined with gold

mowood3479

Veteran
change ur #... ASAP.
She may be the sweetest hottest woman in the world, and her cop family and ex may be great guys who'd never Hurt a fly.. But I wouldn't bet my freedom on it and that's what ur betting.
And tbh u don't have any idea what the girls x thinks about the status of their relationship.. He may think that as the mother of his children... That he has say over who she involves herself with.
So anyway, where I live (small Townsville) messing with a cops x is a great way to get ur ass kicked with a nice prison sentence bonus.
Might be different elsewhere but I kinda doubt it.
Plus anyone who'd fuck a cop... Idk kinda makes me doubt their character, u know?

Last edited:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
The fact you need to ask this question is worrying... Do not touch... Get the fuck out... Can I be more clear???

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plenty of fish in the sea buddy.
Unless you're into hurting yourself, run for the hills.
Nothing about your situation sounds like a win to me.
At least from what I've read, I'm not there personally.

All the outlaws I know have the same rules.
Lay low, no need for any cops to even know who you are.
Once you're on their radar, you can't leave.

Ready4

Veteran
Some pretty stupid over-reacting "advice" being given to you O.P. Ignore the fear mongers.

If you have not been in legal trouble before for marijuana or other things, you do not have to worry about any family cops or ex's.
Running your name through "the system" will only show something
if you have a record.

She smoked marijuana with you at a concert, pretty fucking good sign that she enjoys toking up. Do not hold the fact she is related to cops against her. If you think she is cool & really like her, roll with it.
You do not have to tell her you grow at all, see if she likes to toke up for sure.

Worst case scenarios are assuming you will be a dick to her and have a bad breakup. If things roll good, be friendly and not nervous around any and all of her family members & the same to her ex, look him in the eye and shake his hand. You are not a criminal right ?
Family is most concerned with how you treat her, they do not want her with you if you treat her bad. If she really likes you and you treat her good and get along great with her, they will be happy with you. If she tokes up, they already know that and could give a shit most likely about it.

You obviously like her or you would not have posted. Take it slow and see what happens. If she is cool, move forward with caution.

Coba

Veteran
Some pretty stupid over-reacting "advice" being given to you O.P. Ignore the fear mongers.

Worst case scenarios are assuming you will be a dick to her and have a bad breakup.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" for a reason, it's because "all is fair in love and war".

Being a dick is not a factor.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
This could be the best thing that ever happened to you. What's the worst that could happen? Shudder to think. Or it turns out that you get the girl and get to enjoy local legal privileges...what's not to like about that?

redlaser

Veteran

If you have not been in legal trouble before for marijuana or other things, you do not have to worry about any family cops or ex's.
Running your name through "the system" will only show something
if you have a record.

She smoked marijuana with you at a concert, pretty fucking good sign that she enjoys toking up. Do not hold the fact she is related to cops against her. If you think she is cool & really like her, roll with it.
You do not have to tell her you grow at all, see if she likes to toke up for sure.

Worst case scenarios are assuming you will be a dick to her and have a bad breakup. If things roll good, be friendly and not nervous around any and all of her family members & the same to her ex, look him in the eye and shake his hand. You are not a criminal right ?
Family is most concerned with how you treat her, they do not want her with you if you treat her bad. If she really likes you and you treat her good and get along great with her, they will be happy with you. If she tokes up, they already know that and could give a shit most likely about it.

You obviously like her or you would not have posted. Take it slow and see what happens. If she is cool, move forward with caution.

Wow. Someone has family or friends that are cops it sounds like. Really poor advice to tell a grower to cultivate a relationship with a woman that has multiple cops in the family, especially her ex and the father of her child. This guy has everything to lose in this situation and getting laid is the only upside. Shit poor risk vs. reward setup.