What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
wife is making me a late breakfast, Eggs & bacon with potatoes and tortilas.. of course my raz tea...
along with my vitamins heheh.. peace n puffs..

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After a couple rips of DJ's True Blueberry:
Scrambled eggs w/cheese, english muffin w/butter & marrionberry jam, half a bannana, and coffee. Ready for some yardwork!

sackoweed

Veteran
for dinner it was pork chops grilled, with fried taters crisped on one side mmm luv it.. and corn, then fowllowed by sour cherry italian ice. mmm mmm mmmm, my lips are still red.. peace n puffs..

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
Left Overs, :( .... But wife is going to the Local Meat Market.. lol thats sounds funny.. either fajitas or T-bones... we will see when she gets back.. peace n puffs...

sackO

ROJO145

Veteran
Hope she aint buyin no bone-in loin Sack!I had a fake ass angus burger from Ronalds!!

sackoweed

Veteran
Nope she came home with hamburger meat she made a boatload of tacos.. So we had tacos, spanish rice and jalapeno beans... And then i had this ex large twix bar... :D this shit needs to stop lol... time to start eating right again... peace n puffs.

T

THC_Decapitator

my bho space cracker before bed
picture.php

sackoweed

Veteran
WowZerz That focking looks delishus....!!!!!!!!! Will that lil space cracker kick insomnia's ass? thanx for sharing i almost felt like i could just grab n eat it from the pic.. peace n puffs.

sackO

T

THC_Decapitator

Thanks , it will help with sleep :)

have you ever tried a mj fire cracker ?
there easy and take a little bud

sackoweed

Veteran
No i have not had the pleasure of eating canna snax or edibles... I dont grow enough i need it to puff lol.. Do you have a recipe for those? How does it taste anyhow?

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
THC
Thanx for the recipe.. I will definitely try it out this summer..

Now i am eating a cold samich maple honey ham, swiss cheese pickles, lettuce, tomaters & mayo with lays flammin hot chips.. raz tea.. I might make a double decker..

sackoweed

Veteran
Just got home from Lumpy's Hamburger joint.. Had a 1lb burger with bacon & cheese the works.. fresh fries we pick the potato that the fries will be made from.. MMMMMM goood!!! Now its time for a Joint of Sour bubble bx1...