What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w Training Ground

Jacksparrow

Nice frosty buds Tech

How long did you flush for?
dsc00508zo5.jpg

The one is damn near white lol

What do you have planned next?

Last edited:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
def. some nice buds man!
thats a great run with a 250w..
like ya said tho the more light tha better. that being said, the larger the plants the better also..
how old when ya started flower??

Jacksparrow said:
Nice frosty buds Tech

dsc00508zo5.jpg

The one is damn near white lol

yeah man thats insane ive never seeen some leaves like that..

techattack

Jacksparrow said:
21 days, water with molasses once a week, and just water.. it was just to be 9/10weeks, i gave an extra one.. xD Next is my outdoor, i'm reveging this ladys :), next indoor will be in the end of summer, with clones of the UA99 that i pretend to keep for a while..

steppinRazor said:
how old when ya started flower??
15days under some chinese fluors and 30days HPS.. = vega.

Ty all for stopping. it really makes me happy the replys, much as the weed :)
keep this one tracked.

Tech.

Blazindown

damm i been missing out nice job on the intire grow excpessialy for 1st time keep up the work and nice harvest keep it up

Y

YwouldntI

tech and jack,i have godberry yo still beans though,imma pop them as soon as i get this new nursery room built yo.the cloner,the cupped lil ones and beans all seperate areas in a walk in cab.it should be nice...i hope.peace -Y-

techattack

Hi everyone!!

dunno.. they're stucked. i' using the day sunlight, and night i got him under some fluors, my hps burned :\ but anyway, dont expect results before two weeks.. depending on the strain..

by the way, got a digital scale borrowed, around 20/25gr for plant, maybe a litle more in one or two, cuz i smoked a few buds before checking, anyway, i am satisfied, it was a pleasure to grow :)

tech.

i bring some goodies on friday, some cool shots. :wave:

Last edited:
G

guest101

Congratulations one more time mate!! ;)
Bad news about the hps...
Best of luck with the revegs!!
:D :wave:

techattack

nevermind the hps, will get a philips son t master with more lumens than the sylvania.. i hope all the revegs go right, i used ur 'skillz' on it :)

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice lookin plants bro...I grow with 2 250's in a closet in my basement...Plants in the first 2 pgs looked great, but they looked a little deficient and maybe underwatered...Nice though...Ill be lurkin here to see the next grow...good luck with the reveg...They can be a bitch sometimes....Peace

- Z

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
This is really inspiring to me as soon as the kids are out of the house then BOOM im going to try to start a grow similiar to this.
GREAT JOB.

techattack

Ok, a few pics..

some bud $hots
dsc00738sm1.jpg

dsc00733pf2.jpg

dsc00731aa6.jpg

dsc00726ik0.jpg

dsc00725ka2.jpg

dsc00721sw1.jpg

dsc00660yf8.jpg

dsc00676ll5.jpg

The reveg girls..

two gods
dsc00740ke4.jpg

one god and one unknown
dsc00743sd8.jpg

ua99, an unknown, and a baby sunflower :)
dsc00749tf2.jpg

Enjoy :)

tech.

N

NZjay

looks great..
ill be watching the reveg's.. as i plan to try it this time myself... just... for the sake of trying. :)

fantastic first grow. good luck for the future.

techattack

I hope that too, hope to get them reveg in 2 weeks and that i can take my first clones in 4 weeks. someone can tell me if i put clones outdoor in end of July/start of August will the flower soon??
? i dont want the clones to get trees, and want to take a decent clones (so i need the revegged to grow more..) :s

more pics..

dsc00775dg6.jpg

dsc00767nk1.jpg

dsc00804ti0.jpg

:wave:

Last edited: