What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2008 ICMag 420 Cup Schedule & Pass Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Important Times to Remember!

In the past, we've had judges not get their ballots handed in by the deadline. Judges must cast their ballot no later than 3PM on Sunday at The Pollinator! This is the ONLY place to submit your ballot.

In previous years the days were filled to the max with events...but this year we've decided to have a more laid back, relaxed time...no one in a hurry, no one trying to fit too much into the day causing them to miss other events, so with an easy schedule between 2 venues, we shouldn't have too many lost folks wandering about the dam trying to find where they were supposed to be at for a particular scheduled event at a particular time....is very easy to lose track of time in the dam. :D

Below are the main events....please make a note of them when planning your weekend. The schedule will be available at The Pollinator when you pick up your guest pass or purchase a judge pass.

Only those with a guest or judge pass will be granted entrance by security and permitted to take part in morning wake n' bake sessions and other events listed below on the 19th and 20th. Absolutely no photos (including video) permitted at any of the events listed below.

Wed, April 16th : Judge and Guest passes available at The Pollinator @ 4:20p.
Thur, April 17th : Judge and Guest passes available at The Pollinator all day.
Friday, April 18th: Judge and Guest passes available at The Pollinator all day.
Sat. April 19th : 9am-11am Wake ‘n Bake with light brekkie included at Green House United Coffee Shop
Sat. April 19th : Gypsy's Welcome Address, Green House @ 9:30am
Sat. April 19th : The Pollinator 11am-6pm, Judging and Guest Speakers
Sat. April 19th : 4:20pm Bubblelator demonstration by Mila at The Pollinator
Sat. April 19th : :joint: Smoke Out :joint: at Green House United (7p-9p)

Sun. April 20th : Arjan's Wake ‘n Bake Breakfast - Green House United Coffee Shop 9a-11am
Sun. April 20th : 11am - 2pm Final Judging of samples at The Pollinator
Sun. April 20th : Voting – Ballots collected at The Pollinator at 3pm!!!
Sun. April 20th : :joint: 420 Smoke Out :joint: Green House United (2nd Floor)
Sun. April 20th : 8pm – Awards Ceremony @ Green House United (2nd Floor)
Awards to be presented:

Indica 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Sativa 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Hash 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Coffee Shop of the Year
Grower of the Year
Breeder of the Year

:jump: :joint: It's almost time to LET THE PARTY BEGIN! :jump: :joint:

:joint:
dg

mr.haze420

Veteran
what about the prices for the passes and will the judges packs be available on the 16th

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
are there separate awards for grower and breeder

Indica 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Sativa 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Hash 1st, 2nd and 3rd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont arive until thursday
i hope there are judge passes left then

THC4SIM

niceone for the schedule!!

ojd said:
i dont arive until thursday
i hope there are judge passes left then

you should still get one on thursday....
fingers crossed for friday!! :joint:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
mr.haze420 said:
what about the prices for the passes and will the judges packs be available on the 16th

Specific details will be provided on site, in person only, pertaining to judge packs. Guest passes are free, one per person, available at The Pollinator starting at 4:20pm. :D

See http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82749 for further details.

mr.haze420 said:
are there separate awards for grower and breeder

Indica 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Sativa 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Hash 1st, 2nd and 3rd

See http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82749

:D
dg

neuroherb

Nice schedule DGlots of good bake sessions :joint: . GH United is a cool coffee shop although last time I didn't much time there, had to find another GH shop to track down some Hawaiian Snow :joint: See ya all Thursday :joint:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
Dutchgrown said:
Guest passes are free, one per person, available at The Pollinator starting at 4:20pm. :D

Woo you had me worried there when I read guest pass, but free is good. I've got loas of work at the mo, so we're only coming up for sunday afternoon. :jump:

Dutch, we'll be getting into town around lunch time on sunday, will the guest passes still be handed out then? :chin:

TimewarP

here come da judge

here come da judge

nice decision to make the passes good for sat ind & hasj
otherwise its too hefty a decision! [not to mention the sativa judges become all hyper]

i really hope theres a pass and guest left for me on friday. ill be there at lunchtime. also are there any plans for a haarlem run? if nothing i-ficcial then perhaps a renegade trip on friday night or monday?? the new gh on haarlemerstraat looked quite nice, as is the new barneys... almost across the street from each other.. part of the 'new renovated' look i guess. cool also to include mila, its been years since i went to the pollinator shop and the site says their cactii are flowering!!!!!!

many thanks again DG & GN for making this happen. see you all saturday morning[except ronley, too bad man..next year..enjoy passover with your family]

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alex-F said:
Woo you had me worried there when I read guest pass, but free is good. I've got loas of work at the mo, so we're only coming up for sunday afternoon. :jump:

Dutch, we'll be getting into town around lunch time on sunday, will the guest passes still be handed out then? :chin:

i'd like to kno this also ...Only comming on sunday....early sundaymorning...so will there still be guest passes available???

G

I don't arrive till Saturday afternoon, can I just turn up at the Pollinator, explain who I am and get a guest pass 'on the door'?

G

Yeah mon, I would love to do a Haarlem trip on Monday, I fly out at 9pm tho, so have to keep an eye on the time!

I've spent a week fretting over asking this question, because I love and respect Mila, and did not want to throw any shit into the fan during the 420 Event.
However, when I went to the Pollinator site to check on 420 event scheduling, the following was posted on the Home page:

"8-2-2008: Due to current circumstances Pollinator Company no longer supports the use of Ice-O-Lators or Bubbleators for the purpose of isolating resin glands."

Now that the event is over, does anyone know what this means?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Perhaps there is a 'legal' reason? :confused: Seems to me the best answer would have been obtained directly from Mila...no one here can speak for her except her...I'm sure she is accessible via email, best to ask Mila directly what that means.

Thanks,
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts