What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2008 Entry Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yes, this is what it's all about.....Indicas, Sativas, and Hashish....from all over the world! There will be judges eager to test the entries :joint: and then vote on them...so throw your buds in the ring :canabis:...you just might win...but you can't win if you don't enter! :D

For ALL entries, you must complete and send an entry form (see link below).

One form for EACH entry.

Entry deadline is April 15th!

You do not be present at the event to enter. Should an entry win an award and the entrant is not present, no worries, Gypsy will accept the award on behalf of the grower or breeder and we will make sure you receive the award by post after the event.

Address to send your entry to can ONLY be obtained by sending a pm to either myself or oldpink. You must obtain a current mailing address from one of us via pm, do not use any address from previous years.

Disclaimer: Any grower or breeder who has previously fraudulently entered, (misrepresented genetics in previous IC Mag Cup events) are NOT eligible to enter. They know who they are....so no need for discussion about this here....we simply will not place it into the blind judging. This matter is not open for discussion...any post pertaining to it will be deleted.

Click link below for Entry Form!

http://www.icmag.com/2008cup.pdf

Thanks!
dg

G

Cool, got my entry form printed out and filled in, the buds are hanging and drying, cannot wait!

Any idea how long it takes for mail to get from the UK to Holland?

What is the best postal method to use? I can't exactly send an oz of ganja recorded delivery, that requires putting names and addresses on record.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
British_Hempire said:
Cool, got my entry form printed out and filled in, the buds are hanging and drying, cannot wait!

Any idea how long it takes for mail to get from the UK to Holland?

What is the best postal method to use? I can't exactly send an oz of ganja recorded delivery, that requires putting names and addresses on record.

Any questions pertaining to the specifics of entering,
please do so via pm to me or oldpink.

Thanks!

See you all soon! :woohoo:

:D
dg

REZDOG

Veteran
Lessee....

I want to play,too....

I have a (liberated) DHL truck full of entry weed I want to enter. She's got two,linked,flat-6 boxer motors, pushing about 900BHP,a battering-ram front made of re-bar,and the all-wheel drive from a pilfered Saudi Humvee carefully welded in place by a disgruntled French Foreign Legion mechanic.
I'm currently in Tunisia,and need directions to the 420 Cup,,as my Garmin GPS has become useless in this vast,uncharted wasteland.
Do I simply run,full-tilt, every single border blockade between Tunisia and Amsterdam,or do I stop and submit to border inquiries?
Or,should I simply stop at UPS,Tunisia and ship the whole truck to The Dam in a crate?

Decisions,decisions....

F*ck,it sure is sandy out here....

. . . .

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
far out, on my way to Tunisia now... just need to grab the solar powered vaporbong and program the longitudinal circulation feature.

I'll see you in 2 weeks... look to the sky ~

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
REZDOG said:
Lessee....

I want to play,too....

I have a (liberated) DHL truck full of entry weed I want to enter. She's got two,linked,flat-6 boxer motors, pushing about 900BHP,a battering-ram front made of re-bar,and the all-wheel drive from a pilfered Saudi Humvee carefully welded in place by a disgruntled French Foreign Legion mechanic.
I'm currently in Tunisia,and need directions to the 420 Cup,,as my Garmin GPS has become useless in this vast,uncharted wasteland.
Do I simply run,full-tilt, every single border blockade between Tunisia and Amsterdam,or do I stop and submit to border inquiries?
Or,should I simply stop at UPS,Tunisia and ship the whole truck to The Dam in a crate?

Decisions,decisions....

F*ck,it sure is sandy out here....

. . . .

'VIENNA, Austria: Austrian authorities said Tuesday they were doing all they could to search for two tourists missing in Tunisia after al-Qaida in Islamic North Africa claimed it had kidnapped them.

Spokesmen for Austria's foreign and interior ministries declined to confirm the pair had been taken hostage, saying that an audio recording with the kidnapping claim aired Monday on Al-Jazeera television had yet to be verified.

"It's very important to remember that we're currently still talking about an alleged kidnapping," Foreign Ministry spokesman Peter Lewinsky-Tieffentrop said. He was joined at a news briefing by Interior Ministry spokesman Rudolf Gorilla.

Passport details in a new message, posted overnight on the Web site of the SITE Intelligence Group that monitors Islamic Web sites, have been matched to Douglas Austenbacher and his girlfriend, Maria Kleeber, the spokesmen said. The pan-European police organization Europol alerted Austrian authorities to the message, which is no longer on that site, Gorilla added later. The message also warned of consequences if military action is taken to try to free the hostages, Lewinsky-Tieffentrop said.'

.....while you are in Tunisia Rez......can you find these two Austrians and bring them to the Cup?

You are going to have to turn west and follow the mediterranean coast thru Algeria.....stop off and see my buddy Abdul in Skikda on your way to El-Jazair.....He will hook you up with a Hookah (maybe a hooker too!)......Once you get to El-Jazair keep following the coast to Oran and rest up for a day at Ali Boughathi's place...(I'll text you the addy).....He had some great Algerian double Casbah Hash last time I was there......

.....Don't let him let you loose on the local Harem rental's.....or your gonna be itching all the way to Amsterdam....and watch out for the cheese they put in their salads unless you want to pebal-dash the interior of that truck the next day with your ass....

Then you want to head for the eastern border of Morocco......watch out for bandits in Renault 18's.....Don't spend too long in the Riff Mountains or you will never leave......Just have a quick pit-stop in Ketama for the Gold.........and get out of there before 'The Fear' hits ya again!

.....If that truck ain't amphibious and it don't make it across the straits of Gibralter......I'll pick you up in Algeciras in the Jag......just get the ferry from Ceuta.......and watch out for the fat customs agent.....he's the tricky one...

REZDOG

Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana said:
'VIENNA, Austria: Austrian authorities said Tuesday they were doing all they could to search for two tourists missing in Tunisia after al-Qaida in Islamic North Africa claimed it had kidnapped them.

Spokesmen for Austria's foreign and interior ministries declined to confirm the pair had been taken hostage, saying that an audio recording with the kidnapping claim aired Monday on Al-Jazeera television had yet to be verified.

"It's very important to remember that we're currently still talking about an alleged kidnapping," Foreign Ministry spokesman Peter Lewinsky-Tieffentrop said. He was joined at a news briefing by Interior Ministry spokesman Rudolf Gorilla.

Passport details in a new message, posted overnight on the Web site of the SITE Intelligence Group that monitors Islamic Web sites, have been matched to Douglas Austenbacher and his girlfriend, Maria Kleeber, the spokesmen said. The pan-European police organization Europol alerted Austrian authorities to the message, which is no longer on that site, Gorilla added later. The message also warned of consequences if military action is taken to try to free the hostages, Lewinsky-Tieffentrop said.'

.....while you are in Tunisia Rez......can you find these two Austrians and bring them to the Cup?

You are going to have to turn west and follow the mediterranean coast thru Algeria.....stop off and see my buddy Abdul in Skikda on your way to El-Jazair.....He will hook you up with a Hookah (maybe a hooker too!)......Once you get to El-Jazair keep following the coast to Oran and rest up for a day at Ali Boughathi's place...(I'll text you the addy).....He had some great Algerian double Casbah Hash last time I was there......

.....Don't let him let you loose on the local Harem rental's.....or your gonna be itching all the way to Amsterdam....and watch out for the cheese they put in their salads unless you want to pebal-dash the interior of that truck the next day with your ass....

Then you want to head for the eastern border of Morocco......watch out for bandits in Renault 18's.....Don't spend too long in the Riff Mountains or you will never leave......Just have a quick pit-stop in Ketama for the Gold.........and get out of there before 'The Fear' hits ya again!

.....If that truck ain't amphibious and it don't make it across the straits of Gibralter......I'll pick you up in Algeciras in the Jag......just get the ferry from Ceuta.......and watch out for the fat customs agent.....he's the tricky one...

....I'll find those Aussies,I'll just follow the smell,be it ever-so-strange here in the Center of Islam,of shrimp on the barbie.
I thought it was an Outback Steakhouse out here,dammit all to hell!
After we liberated the DHL truck in Portugal,I was planning to have wings grafted to it,but my attorney said it would probably incite the natives to Violence,as they might associate it with some deity or another. If it weren't for those superstitious camel-jockeys....I wouldn't be stuck....if I just had those wings....
I'll stop and see Ali and load up on hashish,and I was thinking that maybe a local Mullah or two might like a head full of Berkeley acid,perhaps tweak whirl'd peas a bit....
Hookers and hookahs?
....Yeah,after that soiree in Cuba,and your vaunted 'introductions',I'm damn lucky I still have anything left to hold when I piss....That was the worst internal burning....but The Itch was what really got me on the plane ride back over the chop....
Holy shit,I think I smell a 'blooming onion' it must be those Aussies....or maybe it's that friggin' steakhouse again,colonizing the world....if so,we'll burn that m*therfucker down....scorched earth style.
I have to pull over and fuel up. At about .79USD a gallon,being subversive in Tunisia is really cost-efficient-if the guys in towels & carrying AK-47s don't bury us in the desert.
Next time I'm staying put,in Ibiza,where I belong.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
REZDOG said:
....I'll find those Aussies,I'll just follow the smell,be it ever-so-strange here in the Center of Islam,of shrimp on the barbie.
I thought it was an Outback Steakhouse out here,dammit all to hell!
After we liberated the DHL truck in Portugal,I was planning to have wings grafted to it,but my attorney said it would probably incite the natives to Violence,as they might associate it with some deity or another. If it weren't for those superstitious camel-jockeys....I wouldn't be stuck....if I just had those wings....
I'll stop and see Ali and load up on hashish,and I was thinking that maybe a local Mullah or two might like a head full of Berkeley acid,perhaps tweak whirl'd peas a bit....
Hookers and hookahs?
....Yeah,after that soiree in Cuba,and your vaunted 'introductions',I'm damn lucky I still have anything left to hold when I piss....That was the worst internal burning....but The Itch was what really got me on the plane ride back over the chop....
Holy shit,I think I smell a 'blooming onion' it must be those Aussies....or maybe it's that friggin' steakhouse again,colonizing the world....if so,we'll burn that m*therfucker down....scorched earth style.
I have to pull over and fuel up. At about .79USD a gallon,being subversive in Tunisia is really cost-efficient-if the guys in towels & carrying AK-47s don't bury us in the desert.
Next time I'm staying put,in Ibiza,where I belong.

.....Austrian's man....not Australians.......lol......Ya know where that crook with the economical moustache came from.......for God's or Allah's sake can you put that Chem-Dog in the kennel for a few hours?

REZDOG

Veteran
Gaaaahhhhh!
Well,in my defense,it was an Outback Steakhouse.
(And if I wasn't smoking Chemdog D,how could I possibly pilot this behemoth of a truck while eating coconut shrimp and typing,all at the same time?) :D
Austrians,you say?
Those f*ckers shot at my Uncle,Paddy O'Rezdog,in the Great War,I'm not so sure I'm inclined to be so....helpful.
Perhaps in the Spirit of Cannabis-Positivit5y,I'll havalookey around,perhaps I can at least buy back the woman from the white slave-traders,though she won't come cheaply....

G

Why do I get the feeling Gypsy and Rez on a roadtrip together would make Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas look like a Nun's coach trip to Lourdes?

Seriously guys, it would make one hell of a documentary!

I've been longing after one of these babies for years, always wanted to drive it round the ganja hotspots of the world, head out to the Central Asian steppe and pull over at every yurt I passed and ask them (in my best Mongolian) 'hey geezer, got any hash?'

Zil-notyellow-02.jpg.JPG

Don't think driving a Russian military truck round Afghanistan would be too clever tho, Taliban target practice time!

.....If that truck ain't amphibious and it don't make it across the straits of Gibralter......

Rez, may I suggest one of these?

http://www.russianmilitary.co.uk/details.php?id=63

ptsm32ha.jpg

PTS-M Amphibious

This unit available is in clean condition, and has seen little use. Being able to carry upto 10,000kg and stay a float for over 12 hours makes this unit very useful commercially.

Status
Not open for further replies.