What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2008 IC Mag 420 Cup - Awards Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Lingus

REZDOG said:
The head of the Arjan bobblehead would first have to be surgically lightened,the Chinese factory filled the top half of it with lead,in hopes of poisoning cannabis aficionados.... :D

Shit! And I who was pretty sure the lead filled head was just to give it the sly and cool wiggle of a true stoner :nono: it wasn't???

Well, I'm anxious like a kid to go now. I'll probable feel awkward too as I've never joined there before, but what the hell.

-Now I must run to find out where them passes are at..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the best with this years event :dance:

Hope all have a groovy IC 420 Cup :canabis:

peace n flowers
DocLeaf :joint:

TimewarP

the aquarium is unreal.. hunters will hafta get sharks!!!

did anyone actually take a picture of the koi? i am slapping myself silly for not taking a video of it or at least a pic. maybe theres one on their website?? ive told 5 people and all asked to see a pic.. then DOH

obviously the newest and fanciest weed shop in adam. its obvious which market they are targeting. good for them

G

watching people walk around the tank knocking people trying to avoid falling in was quite amusing :laughing:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
DG,
They have rocks and stuff covering the bottom now....Looks even better............................CC

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yes, Capt....but seeing how I also don't have a pic...thought those would be better than nuthin'.....lol

Hazy....it is quite an optical illusion of sorts...left me with a feeling of being unsteady stepping there...but with all the copoius amounts of hash going around, that might have been a contributing factor also. :D

dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts