What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st official cannabis cup in italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

filoderba

After 10 years of elusion in the underground of Rome , finaly the first official cannabis cup has been made in italy … the synergy between Growshops and the .social center Forte Prenestino get over an event such as notably , if we considerate thet has been made in a country in fact totally proibitionist. The Italy … To comproove the seriousness and the professionlity of the competition same dates are necessary . The judges chosed in eterogeneous way , were totally Blind …
It means that they did’nt know the strain the competitor the seed bank and the way of hrow (in or out)
But primaly the real innovation for that years that coomprove the scientific truthlness of the competition was the cannalyse thc tester , infact the tester gget the 25% influence of the total amount of final judge. Many expert of the field were present at the competition.
Breders growers , desase cannabis association , growshops , but most of them , “NORMAL PEOPLE”…

Many frightfully people did’nt advice in advance asking why the event wasn’t previously advertzied .
Answer of the orgnaizator::::: Sorry but it ‘s quiet difficult to organize an event like that in italy advertising it upperground in a prohibitionist country .
The competitor who want to participate next years , will advice in time next years such a long time before .by blogs forums and magazine.
The Hope is that hundreds of growers can participate to this event next years in order to see in the future the marijana freedom in italy
A brave and estimable act of the Italian antiprò militants.

THE TIME IS GOING ON AND WE WILL OVERGROW THE WORLD….

here is the outdoor line up

Strain............Grower/team/assoc.....Note.....Mediagiura....Mediathc...Thc%
1G13 HASH PL.......GUERRILLA G...........BIO......7.86............7.90......... .19%
2W.RYNOFRANK.....ASS.PAZIENTI.........BIO......7.6 6............7.33.........16.5
3W.WIDOW........PAZUZU EXODUS........MINER....7.57...........7.30........ .16.5
4EUFORIA...........HEMPORIUM TEAM......BIO.......7.76............7.26........14 .5
5W.RYNO..........ASS. PAZIENTI CANNA..BIO.......7.47............7.52........16.5

here isthe indoor line up

Strain............Grower/team/assoc.....Note.....Mediagiura....Mediathc...Thc%
1AFRICAN FREE...PROF FILO DERBA...... .BIO.......7.86............7.90........16%
2BLOCKHEAD...... PROF FILO DERBA.......BIO........7.70............7.56....... .16.5
3HASH PLANT......HAL.........................MINER....7. 81........... 7.53........16.5
4CHOC.CHUNK.... HEMPORIUM TEAM......BIO........7.76............7.26........1 4.5
5AMER.DREAM.....HEMPORIUM TEAM......BIO........7.47............7.52........1 6.5

G

Well done guys, look's like a cool event! :rasta: We here at the LGA have just had our very own underground cup here in the u.k :joint:
Nice to see other people in prohabition countries are doing the same, we can only move forward from here my friend!!

Lets overgrow this world as one :wave:

Peace and large cola's to you.

P.s please keep us at the LGA posted on any future event's, we would love to come over and enter any future cups you may hold.

filoderba

cup

cup

of course dalek you will advice , hope you came ,and be one of the competitor or judge
but sorry for my ignorance , what is the l.g.a ????

daddy fingaz

LGA is the Local Growers Association , a small but growing collective of like minded growers in the uk, original brainchild of Shinobi ! :joint:

Congratulations to all involved in your cup and all the best for future events!!

G

As my friend Daddyfingaz says L.G.A stands for, Local Growers Assosiation we are based in the U.k. You will see a few of our members knocking around on Icmag!
We are currently in the process of planning our next cup, we managed to get a few people in the industry to sponcer our last event. Providing us with seeds for prizes and rizzla's,lighter's and a goody filled bag's on the day! :rasta:

Keep me posted on future events, maybe we can get some anglo/italian relations going cannabis style...

:friends:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like dalek & filo will have their hands full with promos for the coming events, I hope you guys make connections to help each other.......

Last edited:

filoderba

Dalek sec said:
As my friend Daddyfingaz says L.G.A stands for, Local Growers Assosiation we are based in the U.k. You will see a few of our members knocking around on Icmag!
We are currently in the process of planning our next cup, we managed to get a few people in the industry to sponcer our last event. Providing us with seeds for prizes and rizzla's,lighter's and a goody filled bag's on the day! :rasta:

Keep me posted on future events, maybe we can get some anglo/italian relations going cannabis style...

:friends:

of course my friends . let's' make a join ventur betwene italy and lga

defenetly we too we have to find a sponsor for next yers , my pocket know something about it ...........but it's dificult
because we are tryng to make a competition as not-commercial as we can
we are tryng to see the businness out of it ....
i have a dream

immage :eek:ne competition , with the best ten in u.s., the best ten canada , the best ten in uk, the best ten in australia, in spain and in italy .................................................................

N

NZjay

...best 10 in New Zealand too!

i personally plan to eventually put NZ MJ strains on the map! starting here. :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.