What's new

2008 Cup

G

ojd said:
have you booked your ticket yet

and hows that bud curing

nope not yet ,,i'm waiting on info ,,if no info then i'm booking for queens day instead ,,,

bud was curing nicely ,then someone broke my arm off to get it lol,they only broke 1 of my arms though :wink:

logic let us know if u heading back to Spain

G

Whatever happens, I wanna organise a meetup and smokeout this year. I am hoping to invite a load of icmagers to a music festival I am helping organise on the 24th & 25th of may, hopefulyl a few folks can attend and bring some prime stash so we can have our own unofficial cup. I should have a couple of different Cheese hybirds and some other specialities I'm working on cured and ready.

Hazy, ojd, anyone else who might be interested, drop me a PM asap and I'll fill you in on the details, I have to e discreet in open forum about this as it's a big festival with 25000 people but we can have our own private marquee out of the way in a corner somewhere and security is top notch.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Heya BH,I will definitely attend your gettogether as I want to meet you fellas.....I'm going to try to get in around the 14th and stay for about 10 days or so.....I'm trying to figure a good place to stay right now in the $125.00 US a night range...Have sent some PM's for info but was also wondering what is really central to a lot of the better shops...I know all the TFD and Cannibis College are all right there together and theres a few things right out of central station like Barney's ect...But really trying to find a comfy place with an abundance of goooey hash nearby :muahaha:
I didn't realize Haarlem was as close to the Dam as it is and this will make trekking there a breeze...
Take care all..............................CC

That article on Nol and his shops in Haarlem are in the Tokers Den for those interested...

Latest posts

Latest posts