What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2005 4:20 Cup????

G

I can't wait to Cock-Block BOG when that Chick in the green shows up.

I'll be sure to pack my ruffies so everyone cover your drinks or you might wake up with a Sharp_Pain.

:) I look forward to seeing all you freaks in person......were all gonna have to wear shirts with our Screennames across the front

Joemutt1978

Hey Tex,

You can fly from atlanta to paris, I did this and it was a nice 8-hour flight, depending on tail wind. I also took a train from Paris to A-dam which cost me $150 round trip, a little steep I thought, but got me there in 4 hours!

Hey DG,

That looks like a nice way to say good morning! I remember smoking a bunch of Bogbubble in that very bong! You were out of the shop, but chris and I had some laughs. How many people do you think have taken a hit from that bong? I would hate to be the one who finally breaks it after all this time! But a community one like that has it coming!:eek: :eek: :eek:

G

Thanks Joe,

A-town to A-dam that might be the route or Paris and the train down.

Tex

G

I sure hope you all clean that Bong everytime a person walks in and hits it. Hate to catch some Hepatitus when I get there in April. Dont want some shit on my lip to get some shit on its lip. Then I no puff puff.

Blatant

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hehe

hehe

thats funny shit sharp pain
I'll be sure to pack my ruffies so everyone cover your drinks or you might wake up with a Sharp_Pain haha:D

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
sunnyside said:
I Anyone from the states that went last year please let me know on the approx cost of trip please!! I am budgeting for $2,000 total, that sound about right????? Let me know

G

Hmmmmm......
Figure flight+lodging+ plus 100 euros/day ($120)
My lodging runs high,(I like $400/night suites),but truth is,I'm always so wasted by the time I hit the bed that I could sleep under a subway platform on a cement slab :D
(Am fond of the Paradiso,late-night....)
As to wearing nics on shirts-it's a cute idea,but not a very secure one....so,if I was to go,don't be looking for a nametag....just follow the stink of the Sour Diesel ;)

G

Does anybody take their wife? Mine don't smoke and she don't want to be alone all the time!!! :wave:

B

baccas125

im packing by bags

im packing by bags

I will be there for sure. Can't wait to meet you people in person.

baccas:abduct: :alien: :alien:

:wave:

all kifd up

My GF doesn't smoke & won't be attending, I don't want her to see me in tha red light anyway hahaha...

this trip is for the family only; me, mom, and pops keeping it stoner :D

G

Well Iam going to be coming up to Amsterdam probably in the end of January , iam returning back to Canada , I dont think that there is a chance of the cup happening then . anyway's oh well !!!

peace too all

all kifd up

Have most people already planned out their trips? I have decided to come of course, but should I worry about getting plane tickets & all now or later?

G

budmaster, if I do go I will more than likely be alone...I do have a V.I.P. mystery date, who I suspect will be besieged by numerous requests of attention, so its nice to know there'll be some other ladies there to speak with. Please note that I do smoke and whatever understanding kind soul is in my company at any given moment may be required to prop me up in a corner at some point. If this is not a discriminating factor I'll be very happy to meet the various wives and girlfriends of my newfound ICMag buddies :D.

G

Well im going !!! looking forward to meeting all of the greats I'll probably end up traveling by myself It would be nice to meet some other female growers (and male ones) and share positive vibes I really wanna meet everyone all of you are really cool

psychic

G

Psychic, great...you're a lady with no qualms about travelling alone like myself? Wonderful! The only thing which keeps me from saying I will absolutely be there is the babysitter factor, have to see if mine is available to stay a couple of days with my son, otherwise...I'm already there! Looking foward to meeting you if it works...other than smoking...I also grow ;) we can share lots I believe.
:wave:
Blue

G

I'll have my lady in tow and she doesn't smoke all that much either. She'll be game for all kinds of stuff un-stoner related.

She thinks the weed I grow is to strong and it scares her. Go figure,ha ha ha

Tex

G

right on!!!!

right on!!!!

It would definately be nice to get there and know you got friends
and family waiting im really excited looking forward to meeting
you too Blue :cool: psychic

G

Just got back. Amazing place! Seeds Direct was amazing!
2869clogs.JPG

2869cafe.JPG

Me and her will be there with bells on. Might drag a couple friends too. Can't wait! :D