What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 Stoners on a mission in A'dam feb 2007

G

Going A'dam in morning cant wait, we are all just chillin out now with some quality homegrown waitin for our pick up at 4am.
OP, i will drop by and catch up on whats what sometime whilst im over....
will leave some feedback on my trip once im bk

treehuggers

Hey!

I am in amsterdam right now and will be for a couple of days more. Everything is good. I loooove mr nice g13 x hashplant from dampkring or whats that coffeshop called again :D gotta try it!

shout if you want to meet up :wave:

ohoh, anyone knows of a coffeshop that is open past 1am?? I couldnt find one .... :badday:

potofgold

may be in the redlite but i think they all shut at 1 of a week day weekends 3am u got all day 2 smoke man hav a good 1 peace

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
treehuggers said:
Hey!

I am in amsterdam right now and will be for a couple of days more. Everything is good. I loooove mr nice g13 x hashplant from dampkring or whats that coffeshop called again :D gotta try it!

shout if you want to meet up :wave:

ohoh, anyone knows of a coffeshop that is open past 1am?? I couldnt find one .... :badday:

Every coffeeshop has to close at 1 am. But if you go to the leidseplein, in The News and in the Royalty you´re allowed to smoke also. this are bar dancings.

treehuggers

thanks moppel, i will check them out if I find them :)

I was totaly blazzed at the seedboutique today and Gypsys son was working in ... he`s a cool guy :D

RJ: Have you arrived yet?

All the best,
Tree

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
hey man i was wondering where you were at LOL i completely forgot you were in the Dam haha have fun bro... nice to see youve found your way to the dampkring ..
good luck with the buyings..

wam

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Killer Green at Katsu, O.G Kush at Dampkring and Cannalope Haze at Grey Area were my 3 favorite strains on my last trip along with NYC Diesel and Amnesia Haze.
peace