What's new

The Comeback Kid

sdd420

Veteran
Hello IC family I hope all y’all are doing well and staying safe and healthy during this pandemic. I am just getting my feet on the ground up here in Washington state. After losing my wife of 30 years I needed a new home new life. I’m back at work after transferring here and am fixing up my new house.

I’m just waiting until my carpets are installed upstairs and then I’m popping seeds. So far I’m planning Karmas headbanger, White African Haze, and tha melon. Also have doc d Bandaid Haze.

I got a new 4 x 8 tent and new led light for it so will have a 3x3 tent for mother’s And a 4x4 tent for veg and 4x8 for flower. The 4x8 will have a 1000hps in the middle and a led on each side.

By the way I’m still smoking the SD bx and it’s still awesome. The Sour Aid Haze is great for wake and bake :tiphat:

Thanks for all your support, it helps.

Peace sdd420

:huggg:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello IC family I hope all y’all are doing well and staying safe and healthy during this pandemic. I am just getting my feet on the ground up here in Washington state. After losing my wife of 30 years I needed a new home new life. I’m back at work after transferring here and am fixing up my new house.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83851&pictureid=2057848&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83851&pictureid=2057849&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I’m just waiting until my carpets are installed upstairs and then I’m popping seeds. So far I’m planning Karmas headbanger, White African Haze, and tha melon. Also have doc d Bandaid Haze.

I got a new 4 x 8 tent and new led light for it so will have a 3x3 tent for mother’s And a 4x4 tent for veg and 4x8 for flower. The 4x8 will have a 1000hps in the middle and a led on each side.

By the way I’m still smoking the SD bx and it’s still awesome. The Sour Aid Haze is great for wake and bake :tiphat:

Thanks for all your support, it helps.

Peace sdd420

:huggg:

Best of luck with your plans m8 and sorry to hear about the news on your wife 30 years is a long time of happiness :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Great to see you back at it brother, stay strong, not much words gone chance your feeling and situation. So all i will say is. Much love brother.

sdd420

Veteran
Great to see you back at it brother, stay strong, not much words gone chance your feeling and situation. So all i will say is. Much love brother.

Thanks I appreciate you thinking about me and supporting me.
Yeah it sucks, it will always suck but I was given 30 years of happiness and try to remember that. The good part is that now that I’m up here near my dad I can run errands and otherwise help him and also my daughter.

On a brighter note, I couldn’t wait to pop some seeds. I’ve got them in paper towels and will check them today. Growing is therapeutic for me and I need the daily interaction with my plants.
I’m gonna try for more sativas and also I’m looking for a blueberry or purple cultivar to get euphoric and heady indica that just makes you feel good not sleepy. I’m gonna have 3-4 Karma strains and I’m diving deep into my seed stash for some stuff that might not germinate. Like sssdh and Gypsy Thai stick sativa and others

I’ll be back with germ results etc soon. Thanks

Bmac1

Veteran
Sorry for your loss and best of luck with the new surroundings. I'll be tuned in. Some great strains coming up. The Bandaid Haze #7 is something I'd love to get my mitts on.

sdd420

Veteran
Sorry for your loss and best of luck with the new surroundings. I'll be tuned in. Some great strains coming up. The Bandaid Haze #7 is something I'd love to get my mitts on.

Band Aid Haze is from Doc D seeds..it’s a bx not the #7 clone. I can point you in the right direction or get you some f2s after I do a seed increase. Great to have you along for the ride

sdd420

Veteran
5/5 germ on tha melon, 2 band aid haze so far. Thinking another day in the paper towels for the rest of them

nickman

Veteran
I’m so sorry to read about your loss...!!!... my thoughts and prayers are with you my friend...!!!...
the yard looks great man...!!!...

I’ve got some Melon in the vault too... I can’t wait to grow them... anything from Karma is always on point...!!!...

Latest posts

Latest posts