What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Next open test round LemonTini Hybrids

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Sounds like it would pair really well with the karma/sour d, maybe stronger branches and add some density to the flowers.
The Jd#1 OG is Josh D og kush cut? Also interested how the pheno of the karmarado og was yall selected for the lemonrado. Yall got me excited to look through these, I was jus sayin I wanted to find a lemon pheno of somethin to have around for that uplifting lemon effect and looking into the medical bennefits of limonene.

No its not the old OG Kush cut from Josh, i do have that in the US line up for first seed run.

This JD#1 is the mom used in the joshd seeds. Its a (Tks1bx1) x (sfv x tk bx1 ix)

The KarmaRado OG cut used goes by the name Mtown cut, its one of my first selected from around 2013/2014, got a huge stretch thins stemmed, makes great buds and got that light green and mostly pinesol on smell. Not much earth.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
No its not the old OG Kush cut from Josh, i do have that in the US line up for first seed run.

This JD#1 is the mom used in the joshd seeds. Its a (Tks1bx1) x (sfv x tk bx1 ix)

The KarmaRado OG cut used goes by the name Mtown cut, its one of my first selected from around 2013/2014, got a huge stretch thins stemmed, makes great buds and got that light green and mostly pinesol on smell. Not much earth.

Right on, both sound like some kushy goodness!
I get confused wit the kush strains cuz its so many different stories and dont know whats what, I think genetic drift might play a part in a lot of the cuts that seem similar but different n clone only.

snel

Hi Karma, if still looking for testers, I'd like to throw my hat in. Can start stuff end of August. Happy to grow anything you put out.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Right on, both sound like some kushy goodness!
I get confused wit the kush strains cuz its so many different stories and dont know whats what, I think genetic drift might play a part in a lot of the cuts that seem similar but different n clone only.

Oh yes its one that will never be fully clear. I feel part is that, and some are s1.s but people wont say it. Then there is so many wrong labeld ore fake being shared and grown, we had 3 sfv og cuts and all where differnt. The name is defenatly not the way anymore. Got ro find the one you like and does well for you and just run with it, no matter the label given.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
updated my list - didnt realize it was multiple choice
my fall lineup is about to get popped
this is rite on time

thanks again Karma
your gear never disapoints

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Boyd Crowder Chem Tini

Renne Melon Tini

Snel Sherb Tini

Mack10 Lemon Mochi

I think we got all spots sorted, im gone send these out afther the weekend.

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Final Listing

Bmac1 Chem Tini
Sdd420 Lemon Rado
Get Mo OG Tini, Lemon Rado
Crooked8 OG Tini, Chem Tini
Unclefishstick Chem Tini, Lemon Rado, Lemon Pina
Mr. Happy UK Petrol Tini
Kalopatchkid Sherb Tini