What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour d bx3 sour josh

Not a awful lot has been happening space could only allow me to pop three of each for now. Had already popped a few bits from Bodhi an tru canna bliss pics are in my album how do I get them into here?

Mohadib

Veteran
Not a awful lot has been happening space could only allow me to pop three of each for now. Had already popped a few bits from Bodhi an tru canna bliss pics are in my album how do I get them into here?

When you browse your albums, just click on any picture you want to include in your post (you can only post a maximum of five pictures per post - and to make it even worse: 'emojis' etc. also count as pictures...).
On the page that opens up, theres a "BB-Code" displayed below the picture. Simply copy the code and paste it into your post.

Make sure to put the picture-album-status on "public" - otherwise no one will be able to see them ;)

LMOG

Lmog you won’t be disappointed mate get her flipped sharpish, I’ve never thought of running the josh before but as the sour got chucked in think it will produce some bangers

yeah it was excellent, came out more diesel than an "aj cut" i was given (probably a self pollinated seed from an actual aj cut)