What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro 600 Northern Light Auto

Gonzino

Hi everyone!
This is my first indoor grow and I'm eager to use the Mars Hydro TS600, 100w of power consumption/h. I use 50L of Biobizz Lightmix and some clay pebbles on the bottom of the pots, for 5 auto's. 2 Critical and 3 Northern Light. All from Royal Queen Seeds.

I know that the light might not be enough for 5 plants, but I will move outdoor if needed.

No ph control, just tap water, decanted for 24+ hours. Some oxblood and 6-7-8 fert for citrus plants, until the Biobizz pack (BioGrow, Biobloom, TopMax) will arrive.

See you soon for updates!

Last edited:

Gonzino

These rules makes me wanna never come back to share my grow! That's something you mods should think about IMHO

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
It is a little pity that you would quit this nice forum. buddy.
People here are nice and friendly. You will feel happy to share grow knowledges here.

Gonzino

picture.php

picture.php

Gonzino

Any additional info about the NL? Breeder, etc?

They are 3 NL Auto from Royal Queen Seeds + 2 Critical Auto freebies. I would edit the title if I could...
Substrate is Biobizz light mix.
The pot with two plants is gonna stay under the lamp for the whole cycle, whereas the others are going outdoor when they will start with the flowering

Latest posts

Latest posts