What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway Mars Hydro 420 giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Just to clarify, it wasn't bravery, it was more selfishness+stupidity...put a home I didn't own (but that many depended on) at risk by growing in a half-ass manner with no odor control at a time where it could have all gone poof if a meter maid caught that smell instead of a couple of cool neighbors.

it is lucky enough for that time. High risk bring high reward. :biggrin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thank you for responfing to every post in this forun...

My wifes appetite improved much better and i believe as she used cannabis she was granted months of extra life as the chemo was being prescribed...

As this hrrb is studied and legalized we eill know this herb benifits mankind...:comfort:

Good to hear that herb plays a meanningful role to your wife. :biggrin:
Best wishes

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I know that Mars, you've had my address nearly a year now and there's been no comebacks. As I've said before, I don't even care if the Chinese govt has my Addy, so long as mine doesn't .
The USA is able to do things like that now they are legal. Sadly some of us still live in places where we have to be careful with what we put out into the world, for fear of come backs (consequences).
I'm fairly confident that I could enter safely, however I cannot create a situation that may cause risk to my family. I simply assessed the situation, and felt it was time to be responsible. No hard feelings Mars, just a personal situation thing. Good luck with the comp, and like I said, catch you on the next one, I still need a tent lol.

:huggg::huggg:you are so nice.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The Mars II lights served me well. I'm looking into strip lights now. Do you have any 1000W DE HPS replacement lights coming out? Those Samsung Photo-Boost strips are all the rage.

Right now, there is no light to replace 1000W HPS. But three pcs SP250 can work for that. They can cover 5x5 flowering area well.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
8 more days, good luck to all.(lol, i rly need to order a tent, trying hard to wait till after this is over just in case hehehe)

g'luck to all, and props to Mars for always hooking people up.

packerfan79

Veteran
Mars 420

Mars 420

I have been growing for a decade or so. Got tired of being broke, and had a wife and kid to support, and another kid on the way. Always was my dream to grow the dankest bud around. I want to tray the mars hydro 420 contest, because LEDs are the future. I am actually waiting for my tsl2000 to ship now. We wouldn't want that single light to get lonely, it certainly could use another light to keep it company.

Packerfan79

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I have been growing for a decade or so. Got tired of being broke, and had a wife and kid to support, and another kid on the way. Always was my dream to grow the dankest bud around. I want to tray the mars hydro 420 contest, because LEDs are the future. I am actually waiting for my tsl2000 to ship now. We wouldn't want that single light to get lonely, it certainly could use another light to keep it company.

Packerfan79

Thanks for your support :huggg:
There might be some delay due to the virus. So it might need more time for shipping. :comfort:

raCURE

Hello,

I have been growing for 0 years and 2~ month! :biggrin:

I have smoked for several years and in the past year was introduced to properly cured homegrown herb and was hooked! :biggrin:

So I decided to setup shop this year and start growing for myself, with the help of ICMag (lurked for a couple of months) :tiphat:

As for the competition; I had plans to try LED to keep the costs down on my next run (rather expensive hobby currently haha).

Good luck to whoever wins and stay safe all.

Esme

I've grown for 3 year's solid commercial, had my up's and downs!

I love growing weed for the community and of course the money has helped along the way also helped out a few cancer patients in the past never will i ever charge if anyone i know or asked had cancer!

I would love to run a room of Mars hydro on the next run always been thinking about LED grows just never taken the plunge.

Im'One

I began growing seriously laat year after waiting forty years for the chance. I began smoking cannabis in 1976 and attended the NORML rally at the national mall in 1976. Mom didnt know cause it wasnt on the news....lol.
I use cannabis for a multitude of health problems including insomnia, depression, gastric reflux, neck pain from cervical spine compression and other issues.
I need a mars hydro light, because i made my own growlight from screw in bulbs and need some thing better, safer and more reliable. My wife and i wpuld love a better set up and to be able to separate vegging plants and flowering plants, so we can grow a perpetual supply of medicines.

Thanks for doing this give away and everybody stay safe and healthy!

sucminee

Hello,

I've grown for 9 years since 2010.
Started in college, in a wardrobe.
Realized in that time, that growing is as much fun as smoking, for me.
A good hobby because I can see the results of my work and this gives me some kind of satisfaction which was missing from my daily job.
I wanna try MarsHydro grow kit because I recently bought a house and planning to build up a separated, hidden growroom.
This giveaway could be a chance to spare some money and start the project a bit earlier.
Anyway, I already have a plan for a lucky outcome, even without considering my project in short term.

Dank you
:dance013:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've grown indoor and outdoors over 20yrs, and would love to try Mars Hydro products again. I've got a SP 250 and definitely put my rep on it that it's a great light. I've already grew nice plants and continue to grow. I just don't have a lot of money and Mars Hydro SP 250 is a great light

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hi Buddy, welcome. If you want to participate the giveaway, you have to follow the rules in the first post. Or we will just regard this post as a share.

Joy, since you bring up the 1st post:
Hi Guys, Annual 420 giveaway will begin today!!
woohoo.gif

Theme: Share your real grow story to win MarsHydro grow kit
Pls write some sentences like this:
I've grown for xxx years since...
I was so happy to do grow works because...
I wanna try MarsHydro grow kit because...

Date: from 10 April to 22 April.
The winning criteria will be announced later days.
huggg.gif

Hey Joy,

You posted this on the 10th and now it is the 16th. Have you announced the winning criteria yet? No? Why? When will you mention the winning criteria?

I would say because it seems you like to "randomly" pick winners that have high post counts and that also post a lot of pictures. I noticed this on another one of your contests...

But, Good luck to those entering! :tiphat:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Mars Hydro 420 giveaway entry

Mars Hydro 420 giveaway entry

I wanna try MarsHydro Grow Kit because it’s fun to see what it can produce!

I've grown for 4-5 years since the first time I sprouted a handful of bag seeds in a cardboard box partly filled with dirt. I was about 12. Used 4’ t12 lamps horizontally as a lid with no waterproof liner or vent, lined with foil. Grew pretty leaves I remember, no harvest.

Upon discovering an overgrown yard I made a sunlight clearing in the bush for a seed planted in a bucket filled half with sand and dirt.

First proper grow was at university where I set up an ebb + flow hydro tray with a sodium lamp. There were some unexpected events that season, all in all the harvest turned out great. Even finished the plants in the rafters with grape juice in the reservoir.

Picked up cannabis again following legalization and I personally feel less stigma associated with its use and more tolerance when cannabis is available over the counter.

With so many desirable varieties autoflowering hybrid and others readily available there is a plant for each niche.

Your Mars Hydro LEDs being the newest technology in horticulture lighting I've only had the opportunity to grow other fixtures so far. It will be exciting to see what records these new lights set.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello,

I have been growing for 0 years and 2~ month! :biggrin:

I have smoked for several years and in the past year was introduced to properly cured homegrown herb and was hooked! :biggrin:

So I decided to setup shop this year and start growing for myself, with the help of ICMag (lurked for a couple of months) :tiphat:

As for the competition; I had plans to try LED to keep the costs down on my next run (rather expensive hobby currently haha).

Good luck to whoever wins and stay safe all.

Welcome:huggg: it is really a good hobby. Stay safe. :)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I've grown for 3 year's solid commercial, had my up's and downs!

I love growing weed for the community and of course the money has helped along the way also helped out a few cancer patients in the past never will i ever charge if anyone i know or asked had cancer!

I would love to run a room of Mars hydro on the next run always been thinking about LED grows just never taken the plunge.

:thank you::thank you:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I began growing seriously laat year after waiting forty years for the chance. I began smoking cannabis in 1976 and attended the NORML rally at the national mall in 1976. Mom didnt know cause it wasnt on the news....lol.
I use cannabis for a multitude of health problems including insomnia, depression, gastric reflux, neck pain from cervical spine compression and other issues.
I need a mars hydro light, because i made my own growlight from screw in bulbs and need some thing better, safer and more reliable. My wife and i wpuld love a better set up and to be able to separate vegging plants and flowering plants, so we can grow a perpetual supply of medicines.

Thanks for doing this give away and everybody stay safe and healthy!

welcome, buddy.:huggg: seems the cannabis is very beneficial to you. You will get better yield when you seperate veg and bloom.

Latest posts

Latest posts