What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bandaid haze7 x a5 haze

G

Wouaw, nice plants! From here your n°4 looks amazing!
I admit that i am attracted to plant no4 also.

Wow nice work! I'm really digging 4 and 5. I have a pack of these waiting in the wings. Your grow makes me want to move them up on the priority list. How are they smelling?
Hi, grow odour is quite low resin leaf rub is a nice sharp citrus i will let you know when dry.

yeah good job dude
Many thanks.

QUOTE=Karma G;8931674]Looking good, nice run.[/QUOTE]

Great stuff thanks.:good:

G

Pictured plant no4 curing up well, The hit on this girl is very strong and within half a joint i am fuked up.
She comes on fast with a initial heavy feeling that moves into a very electric high that can induce the odd deep inhalation of breath best described as to almost the point of anxiety or panic.
Ive nicknamed it creeping jesus as it creeps up and leaves you having a epiphany.
She tastes like she smells which is mixed ripe fruit coupled to a slight aniseed flavour and a strong sandle wood and incence to the exhale that leaves your whole house stinking of that typical hazy incence smell.
All in all i am very happy with how the crop turned out, they were quite fast to flower with a heavy yield of very nice flowers.:headbange
If someone could enlarge the pic you can see her in all her beauty.

Attachments

• large.DSC00064.JPG.b87d9e8a63af14391e73dc5c57dc9d4f.jpg
    large.DSC00064.JPG.b87d9e8a63af14391e73dc5c57dc9d4f.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 85

LostTribe

Premium user
You are in for a real treat! I messed mine up but it still turned out super potent. left a few pieces out to fully dry. Super flight into space for 5 hours a long come down. I took her about ~150 days bloom 11/13.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
love me some hazey sativa, and that bud looks absolutely delicious!

what seedbank can i scoop these beans at?
tried a google search and didn’t come up with anything too reliable...

G

For sure mate just lit up a single skinner and are preparing for orbit.:good:
You are in for a real treat! I messed mine up but it still turned out super potent. left a few pieces out to fully dry. Super flight into space for 5 hours a long come down. I took her about ~150 days bloom 11/13.

Thats a long time in flower my earliest was 70 days my latest less than 100.

love me some hazey sativa, and that bud looks absolutely delicious!

:dance013: she is nice mate.

what seedbank can i scoop these beans at?
tried a google search and didn’t come up with anything too reliable...
Check out the vendor that runs this sub forum mate.