What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SourD BX2/Karma Genetics by Crooked8

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
nice thanks.

i always liked sour d for visual effects, it was always slightly trippy/ dreamy, like space out and stare at the treetops type shit.

elanius

Veteran
Really strong. My favorite is the #6. They are strong/stoney but wo leaving you exhausted. If you want to be baked all day wo falling asleep these are perfect genetics.

Nice job, you did them justice. I totally agree with you on the high, it was the biggest surprise of last year, when I grew these out. I wanted the seeds just for a male to make a Sour Diesel seeds from the EU clones, but what a surprise when I smoke tested the SDbx2 females, the high was even better then the clone only SDs I held, no burnout, clear, euphoric high, very positive effect as well, no dark feelings and makes my gf so damn horny :biggrin: Karmas SD mother must have great high and the Bx2 line is fantastic indeed. Being Karmas fan since then :)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took these at 67 days.
Pheno 5 and 6
Still have yet to see #2(densest) in my dwc finished along with my favorite #3. Pics of those in a few more weeks.
Fwiw all of these are bonkers. Super badass sour terps and flavor. Some more headband like and some straight sowahhh.:whee:

Look solid very nice :tiphat:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour bx2 going hard at 63 days. Another week till chop.

Attachments

• B14E41B2-4339-49FE-9257-475FA82B36C8.jpg
    B14E41B2-4339-49FE-9257-475FA82B36C8.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 63
  • wg 2 pic
    wg 2 pic
    107 KB · Views: 95

mack 10

Veteran
Crooked8, gone an smashed it.
Looks like a greased up Sour to me.
Great work.
Umm , i could just smoke that..;)

Bmac1

Veteran
I just got cuts of a selection of the bx2 and it came with a sample as well. It is very strong weed for sure. I'm looking forward to growing her out.

Latest posts

Latest posts