What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My results

Starmstr

Sp250 confined to 4 x 18" shelf
one shelf 4 hugos 12" in . ..Out 12? flop below the cube shelf dangers 11 oz.
Second shelf 4 legend 12" in 2 4 out 7 oz

Feel free to post up yours

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Sp250 confined to 4 x 18" shelf
one shelf 4 hugos 12" in . ..Out 12? flop below the cube shelf dangers 11 oz.
Second shelf 4 legend 12" in 2 4 out 7 oz

Feel free to post up yours

Thanks for sharing your yield, starmstr :huggg:
You meant you got 18 oz finally with one SP250, right?

Starmstr

Nah two separate shelves. And two separate Dutch leach trays. These were true from cut to flower 4 weeks. Half of the 4 weeks were used to root the clones. Basically 2 weeks veg.

Starmstr

New results in a week goal is over 2. Since the previous post i have purchased 4 more sp250' for a total of 7.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
That is a very nice yield. Congratulations. :biggrin:
If you could share some pictures here, that is much better.:tiphat:

Starmstr

As for an update last round 3 sp250 5x5 tray 18” start 2.5 lb of finish graded packaged bud! But I have a problem I sent my corona check to you for more lights my goal is 20 250s the last bulb fixture will be removed Friday.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
As for an update last round 3 sp250 5x5 tray 18” start 2.5 lb of finish graded packaged bud! But I have a problem I sent my corona check to you for more lights my goal is 20 250s the last bulb fixture will be removed Friday.

Hi Sarmstr, thanks for sharing your harvest. That is a very nice number.:thank you:

The shipping time is around 3-5 days generally. We stock in LA, NJ warehouses. So we can take care of each state. :biggrin:

Starmstr

picture.php

Starmstr

In the light assisted greenhouse 7 fixtures 24 plants 3.5 graded of mixed strains put in at 18" out at 48" next up yield is going to be lower i culled 8 42" plants and the others stretched rubbing the lights. For what it's worth the veg is 99 x in a 3x6

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
In the light assisted greenhouse 7 fixtures 24 plants 3.5 graded of mixed strains put in at 18" out at 48" next up yield is going to be lower i culled 8 42" plants and the others stretched rubbing the lights. For what it's worth the veg is 99 x in a 3x6

Thanks for the update. could you share some pictures? :tongue: