What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Give out A5Haze s1 and Hybrids

D3pthCharg3

Bandaid x a5 and a5s1 mey be very good crosses
Now I'm growing the white a5 haze but Is more fast than this, more indica
View Image
View Image
View Image

Those look great. Thanks for showing them off. I was lucky to get a pack a few years back (along with the A5bx) on Seedbay auctions, I immediatly popped all the bxs but held off on the WhiteA5s due to space/numbers. The WhiteA5s are on a short list so it's great to see your photos and hear your comments.

JohnnyChicago

There were a few different NL#5 Hz A cuts .
Two infamous ones were diesel and mango .

There were more than 1 C5 as well .

Hey EB,

found this post in the forum section of another breeder, where somebody was asking infos about the A2 cut, that has been around in the 90/00s in southern NL. But one thing is not clear to me in your answer.

You say there were more than one NL#5 Hz A and more than one C5. But are you meaning there were more than 1 C5 and A5 cuts or only that there were more than 1 NL#5 Hz C and NL#5 Hz A cuts?

And thanks for the info on the A2 having been NL#5 Hz A, as I always wished to know what it was. That it was A was undeniable but wasn't expecting nl5 as the other parent.

Never grew A5 nor A2 myself, but smoked a lot of each. The A5 that is being used here is which one of the infamous? Mango or diesel ? :)

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Great share my friend!
Warms my heart you finally got around to this project.
Im 100% sure many Haze lovers worldwide will be delighted.
You bring them what Haze dreams are made of.
Hope 2020 will bring you all the very best in life!
See you!
:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Those look great I've got 4-5 each of the Melon, Biker x Sherb, and some 2015 pack of headbanger!!! I'd love to get on some of that stuff. Karma stuff sells fast and I'm broke when most the epic stuff lands. Good luck friends!!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killing it Karma.. IMO more breeders need to work in more Haze genetics into there lines.

Your A5HBX1 crossed to FP is producing some killer phenos not seen in 20 years. She reminds me of when I was younger :D

Fronk

I would love to have a go, I’ve got Killer A5, C5xKali and HPHxKali in 2nd week of flowering now. :)

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hey EB,

found this post in the forum section of another breeder, where somebody was asking infos about the A2 cut, that has been around in the 90/00s in southern NL. But one thing is not clear to me in your answer.

You say there were more than one NL#5 Hz A and more than one C5. But are you meaning there were more than 1 C5 and A5 cuts or only that there were more than 1 NL#5 Hz C and NL#5 Hz A cuts?

And thanks for the info on the A2 having been NL#5 Hz A, as I always wished to know what it was. That it was A was undeniable but wasn't expecting nl5 as the other parent.

Never grew A5 nor A2 myself, but smoked a lot of each. The A5 that is being used here is which one of the infamous? Mango or diesel ?

G `day JC

There were several NL #5 Hz C cuts and several NL #5 Hz A cuts .
I saw Karmie G say the A5 were numbered 1 through 5 . 1 being most Indica influence and 5 the most Haze dom .

You would need to ask Karmie G or Yo Sammy the details re the #s I`m working off snippets of info collated from the webz over 10 years .

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G'day EB

If the Amnesia hypro cut is a phenotype of the SSH, then the lineage of SSH should have HzA in it.
The scent has incense in it and HzC is the mango scent.

Amnesia Core is a SSH pheno .
Hypro is sumpin else .

The C5 has incense too . Just not as pronounced as AG13 or A5 .

G

I wish I had the room to run these. I know I could do them justice in soil but only in small numbers. I will wait for the folks who have room to find the keepers.
I have heard Karma on a podcast I think talk about why he got into breeding as far as the stagnant genetics from being able to just walk down the street and buy clones. I get that so much as a small grower and not having the time vs space to grow out finding keepers from seed. I follow these grows to eyeball future grows. Still smoking on my keeper from clones of a HeadBanger pack. Good luck to all you testers and I wish I had room to grow out more packs vs clones/moms I have been lucky enough to acquire. Maybe next year I grow out enough of on hand to do a seed run from a Karma pack.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'd like to have about 2-3 of these going in 10gal soil!!! I flowered out some Tom Hill Haze that was way past 100days 12/12. Can't wait to determine sex on these 3 Karma Strains I got.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey EB,

Never grew A5 nor A2 myself, but smoked a lot of each. The A5 that is being used here is which one of the infamous? Mango or diesel ? :)

Yes there where more then 1 cut in the begining, of A5hz there where 4 ore 5, the 2 was known as diesel (i dont use that label as its not diesel) and i think the 3 is what they called Mango. I only know for 100% the 2 is still around as that is what I got.

Grown for flower almost only 2 and 3 where grown.

C5haze there where a few aswell. 4 to 5. I think the 2 is what was most grown and what people in some coffeeshops in the south have seen and smoked.

A2 i dont know. Its not related to this group of cuts and crew as far as i know.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Great share my friend!
Warms my heart you finally got around to this project.
Im 100% sure many Haze lovers worldwide will be delighted.
You bring them what Haze dreams are made of.
Hope 2020 will bring you all the very best in life!
See you!
:tiphat:

Yeah i wanted to do this for so long. Gues the time is ripe now. And i gues we relighting the fire all together, It feels good.
Thanks for putting wood on the fire.

See you

PS bro that last AG13 was top notch. :tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
50 packs A5hz s1 went out and a bunch of the other hybrids today. :tiphat:

I will now have a look at some others that threw there hat in the ring, that i dont know in this thread, I be looking for finished grow threads. Ore posted pictures. And give 5 more a shot. :comfort: