What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Give out A5Haze s1 and Hybrids

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Want to give some true ICmag sativa hybrid lovers some femmed seeds from the A5haze reversal project.

A5Haze s1.s
Bandaidhaze7 x A5haze
OSH x A5Haze
Amnesia X A5haze
(HPH X Skunk) x A5haze

Looking for people that have expiernce with these type of true sativa hybrid genetics, these seeds are more suitable for people with expiernce. And they will give a better show and info on there real results. For all to see here at ICmag.

Real retail release wont be till March.

Happy New Year :tiphat: :woohoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200101_170752.jpg
    20200101_170752.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 52

Breadwizard

Woooodoggy any of those I'd be game to try. The amnesia x A5 or bandaid haze cross sound fire.

Happy New year indeed!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
If you don't find anyone, you can count on me...
Obviously there are growers more expert than me, but I would like to grow bandaidhaze # 7 x A5 ... (as well as A5 s1) I can't wait to find them ....

clearheaded

drool!!!

thats super kind karma!! id def be in! thanks so much!

had a a5haze x ssh x tai I believe it was . gifted to me long time ago think it was a very unselected tai but very cool none the less.

very happy to see more HAZES hitting the market esp from karma reach those OG purests ;)

happy new year!!

Last edited:

Fitzera

I would love the opportunity...but there are many members here that are better suited and have grow spaces tailored to a beast such as this. Maybe
at another time. Good luck to all and happy new year!

Zomboy

Veteran
Happy New Year!

I’d be happy to run and document any of those haze hybrids. Let me know if I make the cut.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Happy New Year indeed! Id be down.. itll be few months before im going again but I am one of the Icmag piff fiends... Would love to see her and spread the word... Maybe ill be a fullblown Karma kush and haze fiend by the end..

I have experience feeding 16wk+ nld too... I think ive got the organic routine down to properly time topdressing for when picky haze types start to actually need a little food...

Koondense

Veteran
Holy A5!
Put me in line please, I'm just growing A5xMalawi by Ace, starting her stretch right now.
Interested in A5 s1 and Amnesia x A5.
For reference, my older grows are in the signature, mostly sativas of course.

Happy 2020!

Cheers

Cantharellus

I would like a shot at these. I have a new hlg 550 r spec arriving tomorrow. Have run a few of sammy's hazes.

Amnesia/A5 and A5S1 would be my first choices

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
Happy New Year Karma. So glad to see the influx of haze as of late. 2020 will be the year of the haze. Lovely stuff you are putting out

Limeygreen

Veteran
I would love to try some of these ladies, A5Haze s1.s. I am game and can flower out start to half March. If you have enough people I am willing to buy in march anyways as was my plan to grab at least 12.

D3pthCharg3

The A5bx I won on Seedbay auction a few years back gave me one of finest plants to ever grace my garden...she is dearly missed. It would be an honor to grow the s1s (or any of the crosses tbh). Karma, thanks and happy new year from all of us haze-lovers.