What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joy' suggestions

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi Starmstr, Do you like the red and blue light?or white light? If you like white light, I recommend you use 3 pcs Mars SP 250. If you like purple light, I recommend you use one Mars reflector 192 and one reflector 96.

G

Looking to pick up a veg LED for a 3.5x3.5 tent. Nothing splashy, but a good workhorse. It will be used exclusively for veg.
What would you suggest from the Mars line-up?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Looking to pick up a veg LED for a 3.5x3.5 tent. Nothing splashy, but a good workhorse. It will be used exclusively for veg.
What would you suggest from the Mars line-up?

Hi Buddy,:huggg: for that size tent and only for veg, i recommend one TSW2000, which can cover 3.5x3.5veg area and 3x3 flower area.
It is dimmable from( 230W to 300W) :biggrin:

Purchase link: https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Coupon code"ICMAG"

Latest posts

Latest posts