What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello guys,

This is Joy from Mars Hydro, new sponsor for ICMag. :biggrin:
We mainly produce led grow lights and indoor grow tents, with more than 10 years of experience. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me.:huggg:

Our official website is www.mars-hydro.com

I set a special discount code for icmag growers on our website, the coupon code is "ICMAG"

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello guys,

This is Joy from Mars Hydro, new sponsor for ICMag. :biggrin:
We mainly produce led grow lights and indoor grow tents, with more than 10 years of experience. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me.:huggg:

Our official website is www.mars-hydro.com

I set a special discount code for icmag growers on our website, the coupon code is "ICMAG"

Dont think you will ever need testers but if any lights need testing for flower or veg keep me in mind im always around and another warm welcome from the darksider :good:

EvergreenState

I've had really good luck with my 2 Mars Hydro lights. Smooth transactions, great shipping, great prices and great, well made, products.

Jammal

Awesome to see Marshydro here now...

I'm currently planning on a new tent build using either the T1000's or the cobs...

Are the T1000 available without the extra gadgets?

Or discount on pack of 4 for either.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Made my first LED experience back in 2015 with those 192x3Watt Panels from Mars-Hydro ( lasted me almost 4 years over several runs, and i bet it would still work! )

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Regards to Sara!

OJ

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Awesome to see Marshydro here now...

I'm currently planning on a new tent build using either the T1000's or the cobs...

Are the T1000 available without the extra gadgets?

Or discount on pack of 4 for either.
Which country you live in? the unit price of TS 1000 is $129.99 in USA, if you order 4, the total price is $509.56, and add the coupon code "ICMAG", the discount price is $494.27. the price of our official website is lowest than eBay and amazon.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Come on guys, you can do better than a 3% discount to get a community like this on board can't you?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Come on guys, you can do better than a 3% discount to get a community like this on board can't you?
I also want to offer you a bigger discount, but the best discount we can offer is 3%, because our profit is very low.3% is the usual discount. We also do some other promotions occasionally.