Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > NEW STOCK.....

Thread Title Search
NEW STOCK..... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2020, 01:39 AM #531
John LOQUE

John LOQUE has a spectacular aura aboutJohn LOQUE has a spectacular aura aboutJohn LOQUE has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
Killer orange s1 are back in stock guys ...
I've got 2 of them growing downstairs, nice looking plants, 3 weeks of 12/12 and buds are showing...I'm ordering again man!
John LOQUE is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:20 AM #532
Cloneman

Cloneman is a name known to allCloneman is a name known to allCloneman is a name known to allCloneman is a name known to allCloneman is a name known to allCloneman is a name known to allCloneman is a name known to allCloneman is a name known to allCloneman is a name known to allCloneman is a name known to allCloneman is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post
Thanks. Will have to see if I can peek at his gear without joining IG.

Cloneman does Superman

Thanks Cloneman, appreciate the info. Will need to look up Dead Prez OG as I've never heard of that. Both of those you got sound like some nice freebies - hope to see what you find if you do pop them. I didn't look close enough I guess and saw "gorilla" and thought PANIKZ and crew had done a repackaging/branding.
I realised that the packaging was a play on Leicester City's football crest and colours, they're known as the foxes..

by replacing the fox with a gorilla.

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain
Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay
Cloneman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2020, 10:18 PM #534
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant future
We have Karmas headbanger available at min with decent freebies don’t miss out https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/pro...anger-regular/

PANIKZ is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2020, 08:24 PM #535
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant future
All Headbanger orders will come with HPH x Skunk x Sour D bx2 freebies until Monday peeps ..

We are out of office for 10 days from Tuesday so no orders will be going out
PANIKZ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2020, 09:36 PM #536
knuckles

knuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud ofknuckles has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
All Headbanger orders will come with HPH x Skunk x Sour D bx2 freebies until Monday peeps ..

We are out of office for 10 days from Tuesday so no orders will be going out
Sounds too good to pass up!
knuckles is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2020, 03:33 AM #537
Chappi

Chappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to allChappi is a name known to all
PANIKZ

Got my order today, thank you brother!

Chappi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.