What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Josh D OG ?

Mohadib

Veteran
Thx bro, I hear you loud and clear on the stretch...I am pretty doomed cause I think I started a bit early and threw in a few too many. :biggrin:

The Josh D OG is on the left corner (10 o' clock)
View Image

Thanks mate!

At least they won't burn from growing into a lamp ;)

Anyway, all your plants sure look as if they were enjoying their life - that's nice to see :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Dam bro, that’s an awesome space you have there to grow in...!!!...
I guess all u really have to worry about is smell.?.

Yeah, looks like you’re just gonna have a tuff time getting in there to water and prune and stake them up...!!!...

They all look real good though... I’d love to have a spot like that.

G

Well that girl never finished.I got attacked by broad mites and she was one of the worst affected so got binned.I was very lucky to finish that grow.

I got another one in my tent now at around 45 days.

It smells og like .Very sticky and branches break easier than any plant i ve grown.Decent yield and hard nugs,I guess 2 more weeks,max 3.

oIPf8fi.jpg
gm2nFbd.jpg
qTapNCx.jpg

Zomboy

Veteran
Well that girl never finished.I got attacked by broad mites and she was one of the worst affected so got binned.I was very lucky to finish that grow.

It smells og like .Very sticky and branches break easier than any plant i ve grown.Decent yield and hard nugs,I guess 2 more weeks,max 3.

View ImageView ImageView Image

She looks very nice. Well done

Mohadib

Veteran

View ImageView ImageView Image

Very happy looking plant! Great work!

She looks to be remarkably far for 45 days! You seem to have a rather fast finishing pheno there.
Fingers crossed for her to turn out the way you hope for! :)

nickman

Veteran
Very pretty flowers...!!!...

I can see a resemblance from when I grew some testers for Karma (JoshD OG#1 x SourD) fem’s a few years ago...!!!...

The bud structure is very similar to the plants that I had grown...!!!...

:tiphat:...

Mohadib

Veteran
Very nice, man!

What's the aroma on that one? It does look a lot like the first pheno of JDOG I've grown - hopefully it'll be a little more spectacular in terms of smell and taste! ;)

G

Thx mates!

Nickman that sounds like a great cross,how did it turn out for you?I guess this stayed unreleased?

Mohadib it smells like what have come to associate with og smell from crosses I've grown,lemony/piney/fuelly, this one maybe a hint of perfume,too.So smells seem spot on,can't wait to test the high !

G

OK so I gave 3 more weeks...Probably 2 could've been enough.

There is some coffee aftertaste in the vape,indeed sth weird with the taste as Mohadib said,not very repulsive though.Effect is classic stoney ,has some punch but not anything special ,.Haven't grown any other straight og s,only some crosses.

UBbmU7Z.jpg
zmdjhmJ.jpg
C2TQ4hY.jpg
kufaIPl.jpg
e3vj0bb.jpg

G

Thanks!

Well it could be taken down at 63 but I let it go to 70,had a heatwave and didn't want to dry with those temps.