What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Josh D OG ?

Bobbertqp

I think this girl will be serious frosty. I can see some really frosty girls in Instagram. Can't wait for summer gone to pop my whole pack. Nice job my border friend.
Yep discoloration between veins thats mag. New growth yellow. Poping with yellow tips. Burn tips thats cal.
Thats ca- on my josh.
View Image
Yellow leaves left down same -ca.
View Image
Looking great. I've got a couple of small josh dog.growing 12/12 from seed. Hoping for a female so I can cross skylotus over a branch. Will keep watching this forum to see how your plants go

Josh d og #3

Josh d og #3

20180708_172633.jpg

20180708_172646.jpg

G

New shoes today,the 7 lt wasn't enough,I think will help with the mg def signs (easier than finding where I've put the epsom salts :biggrin: )

u1SdqlN.jpg
pRV0ntp.jpg
sSxgCnZ.jpg

Mohadib

Veteran
Nice bush, Syd! Good work! :)

I hope your growing space has enough upward room - she'll stretch like a motherfucker! :biggrin:

Jonny Lan

Do that! I think a lot of people are keen to see the potential of this strain and would be happy about some pictures :)

BTW: Be prepared for some MASSIVE stretching with this one, so consider that when it comes to flowering!
If you're planning on taking clones (they might take their time to develop roots - but hang in there, eventually they'll pop out), you should also expect the clones to be A LOT more viney than the seed plants! And even faster in terms of vegging-speed ;)
Mohadib any place i can see some of your josh d go growing? i bought 7 packs a while back was planning on buying another 3 packs but wanted to see it in action first. I've seen some stuff on IG

Mohadib

Veteran
Mohadib any place i can see some of your josh d go growing? i bought 7 packs a while back was planning on buying another 3 packs but wanted to see it in action first. I've seen some stuff on IG

I haven't decided yet, which thread to use for posting pics of my plants. Everyone is opening new threads to show their Joshs, while there's actually a rather 'old' pretty long 'main thread' to share experiences and pics about this strain... (https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341143)

I'll probably bump that one and post some pics and info in there ;)

G

Nice bush, Syd! Good work! :)

I hope your growing space has enough upward room - she'll stretch like a motherfucker! :biggrin:

Thx bro, I hear you loud and clear on the stretch...I am pretty doomed cause I think I started a bit early and threw in a few too many. :biggrin:

The Josh D OG is on the left corner (10 o' clock)
aYzXDya.jpg

SYD i hope you kill it bro! I'm subbed!
Thanks mate!

Latest posts

Latest posts