What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Couchsurfing" Holland 25.09-06.10 Pot-Medical-head's

karol-

Hi,
me and my soon-to-be-wife are going to Holland, for medical cannabis therapy-research, to smoke and meet weed-heads:)

If any one want's to meet us, smoke, talk or maybe even host us for some time, it would be so great! Oh and I love to cook.:p
:dance013:
We are a couple of nice persons, good karma seekers, chiliheads and cannabis-lovers^_^
We're wondering where to go at the place, arriving in Eidnhoven will go to Haarlem or Amsterdam.
:tiphat:
Charles and Magdalena "Wielki Misiak"

mack 10

Veteran
Have fun, I'm going too but not till November 24th on.
You can't go wrong both Harlem and Amsterdam have
Some great options.

karol-

Thanx mack_10!
So we are arriving on 25.09 and go for 'dam!
If any one want's to meet us, smoke, talk and have fun just send me message :)))
Hope to try some best. High quantities will be burned!^_^

Also maybe here are some chiliheads we would gladly share some hot food!:) Do someone know any good places to get cheap - good chillies, sativas?;>

Latest posts

Latest posts