What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Cuban Bubba Haze

woolybear

Veteran
day 25

day 25

the two stem issue plants are still alive, but recovering. they'll be sitting out of the main grow for now.

top:

picture.php

Note the leaves coming in in the middle. First time i've had a plant grow like that, looks like a tiny cauliflower or something:

picture.php

more sativa looking one. Note the new leaf grow is totally different structure than one above:

picture.php

side view:

picture.php

Hand watering for now. Plants seem happy. Thanks Karma

SourDank

Veteran
They look perfect bro, makes me sad I had to remove myself from the tester list, like looking at what could of been lol.
I'd top em if it was me just so they don't shoot to the sky once they start flowering. Could get pretty crazy lol, although having never grown the A5 or CBH, they may be different. But any haze or haze hybrid I've ever ran definitely didn't lack in the stretch department.

dreaded

Yea... In my experience...sativa dominant strains leaves does get thinner as she grows...
Here's a leaf comparison though...both bubba haze

woolybear

Veteran
SEX TIME!!!

This is unusual for me; all the plants are showing sex now, after 5 weeks uner 12/12 and under 6" tall.

It looks like I have 4 or 5 females, displaying pistils. It turns out the cauliflower like growth I pointed out above was an male plant pushing out balls.

woolybear

Veteran
I'd top em if it was me just so they don't shoot to the sky once they start flowering...

Indeed, stretch has set in. One has 2.5" internode length, oh my!

Final total is 3 females, 4 males, one intersex. I culled the smallest male and will cull the intersex.

Not sure if I'll keep the males alive for pollen. They look pretty nice.

Will update with pics in a few days I think!

woolybear

Veteran
day 29

day 29

day 29, 3 females

In order from tallest to shortest. All have been topped.

picture.php

stretch is real!

picture.php

shortest:

picture.php

Hopefully the topping encourages the lateral growth, of which there is v. little at the moment!

woolybear

Veteran
I'm kind of concerned that there is very little lateral shoot growth at the moment, which'll make it hard to make clones.

Stretching even morel I've staked them and trained the top to a 90 degree angle. Hoping that encourages growth.

SourDank

Veteran
I think you should be out now that you topped em wooly, by the time the pistils start showing up I can't imagine you won't be able to snip a few cuts. They look happy as can be.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
day 29, 3 females

In order from tallest to shortest. All have been topped.

View Image

stretch is real!

View Image

shortest:

View Image

Hopefully the topping encourages the lateral growth, of which there is v. little at the moment!

They look great! You can really see the bubba in the leaves in pics 2&3. Wide and laying flat. Just saw some Bubba s1's at a friends the other day that had the same leaves.

dreaded

My Cuban Bubba Haze after transplant...Starting 12/12 @ midnight..

They are 22"-24" tall..guessing on a nice stretch will take them to 5 feet....

woolybear

Veteran
Hey wooly,

Thanks for the update
What PH and EC are you at atm ?

Nice job on the training

GA

400 ppms, which is probably a bit high.

I had an incident with my last batch of nutes; the calcium was precipitating out of the solution an as a result I developed a wee bit of a calcium deficiency.

One one of the 3 is producing shoots for possible cuts, the lankiest haziest one.

plants about 22" tall

woolybear

Veteran
day 43

day 43

plant A buds

picture.php

picture.php

blurry picture of side shoots which i will take for cuts

picture.php

plant b buds

picture.php