What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mrs. Icetoker´s cave

Hi ... I a´m a wife to a grower and I think there are a few more of us out there.... I know it can be hard at times to know that our man is in another room, sweet-talking atleast a doussen of girls and....yes we get a bit envious. But the first time i had to take care of the gals, as the hubby was away to 420 cup in a-dam i got hooked, and i´m not a lesbian ;-) I love them!!!!!! Especially when i took the ol canon and took some pics....... now i can understand the old fart spending so much hours in the "ladys room" :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...this is the latest project my hubby has. God damn tall biches..... bigger than ol me!!!!

peace and love

Mrs. Icetoker
:wahey:

justpassnthru

Veteran
Hi ... I a´m a wife to a grower and I think there are a few more of us out there.... I know it can be hard at times to know that our man is in another room, sweet-talking atleast a doussen of girls and....yes we get a bit envious. But the first time i had to take care of the gals, as the hubby was away to 420 cup in a-dam i got hooked, and i´m not a lesbian ;-) I love them!!!!!! Especially when i took the ol canon and took some pics....... now i can understand the old fart spending so much hours in the "ladys room" :dance013:

...this is the latest project my hubby has. God damn tall biches..... bigger than ol me!!!!

peace and love

Mrs. Icetoker
:wahey:

:cry:Bummer, guess that means you won't be down for a 3some or more! :faint: jpt

justpassnthru and dddaver: hehehe no worries !! I like to grope anyone I can ,,yes and (justpass..) = also women ;)

variety is the spice of life !!!!!

love
mrs. icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
let´s slow down arright ;-) this is not that kind of thread!!!

were just talking about plants right ;-)

greetz

icetoker

patolunga2

nice funny thread! :D , long time away from icmag and good to post again in a great thread!
wish you could chat to mrs. patolunga... and tell how nice is to grow and entertainment is to be in this place jeje , but i think lil patolunga will not let her... well just at this time....9 month :D .... wish you all the best!

good smokes!

patolunga.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Thanks for dressing the ladies in RED, Oh Ya Baby You know I like the red one.
Come on over Here and let Me roll You up inm this nice warm rice paper.

Peace; 1TT

PATO: con grats(? hope that 9 months meens a cake in the oven :) )....... I would really like to chat to Mrs.Patolunga2, would be a pleasure :)

Nr1.Trucker: AAlllllll women look good in red....both ME and MY LADIES. .......And also Mr. ICETOKER ...he´s actually really yummie wrapped in ricepaper...oh yeah,,yummo.

but in all seriousness..(hehehehehe) night night and youlll get more pics. tomorrow..!!!!!!!!!! IN RED

love , peace and alot if hugs and GOOD KARMA
Mrs.IceToker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Now the mrs is very happy!!!! THe first 2 of the 8 sativas have been chopped and imho they were very good!!!! Fast but pretty sativa both in taste and high...... just as the mrs likes them

picture.php

and just harvested...10 weeks, very amnesia looking one
picture.php

...just pruned( and how easy it was, just a few leaves)

picture.php

and the first one harvested just about dry.....

picture.php

i think i have a happy wife.......... what do you girls think?
love

icetoker

dddaver

Veteran
I like nice trim jobs too...Oh wait, that could be taken wrong. :biggrin:

Nice job trimming too. No leaf. Look yummy.

Latest posts

Latest posts