What's new

!!HIGH TIMES 2011 PICS & VIDEOS!!(Jah_hoover)

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Nice pics bro, looks like a great time was had - almost made it, but life got in the way last week!

edit: didn't mean to fuck up your continuity woops!

H

Hoover_lungz

I met these friendly guys from Norcal who also had a stall at the cup, we smoked sum very nice dry sift with these guys:)

H

Hoover_lungz

High Times cannabus

High Times cannabus

Everyday we caught the cannabus and it was bare jokes and hardly no oxygen lol

H

Hoover_lungz

POlice check point @ HTC exits

POlice check point @ HTC exits

Htc was raided by police wednesday under opium acts or sumthing?

It did not matter if you had one joint or 5 grams the police took it all and they also took the seeds drp hooked me:(

Mila and DnA were arrested as far as i know

pics of htc exit

H

Hoover_lungz

The Htc after party was off the hook at Melkweg this year, they took shit back to 80's with sum old school beats, i never seen sumone dj like babu WoW.... and B-real and the rest of the acts was bang on :laughing:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
thanks for all the pics and reports in this thread...sounds like a great time was had other than the police disrupting things that one day. Hopefully the vibez are just as nice or better come 420 next spring ;)

S

Stray

great insight into the going's on at the cup Jah....tasty treatlets in abundance!
thanks for sharing with us :)

Gastro

Htc was raided by police wednesday under opium acts or sumthing?

It did not matter if you had one joint or 5 grams the police took it all and they also took the seeds drp hooked me:(

Mila and DnA were arrested as far as i know

pics of htc exit

Mila for sure. She was on AT5 News (Amsterdam TV), she had to laugh coz all she had was 700 grams of trim!

http://www.at5.nl/tv/at5-nieuws/aflevering/8758 (in dutch with a small bit in english by high times' Dan Skye)

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
appreciate your time..........

did ya taste any of Barneys Vanilla Kush....?....

Cheers!

ganj on......

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics jah hoover

some real entertainment this year with cypresshill and dilated peoples and dj rhetmatic, man that must of been of the hook compared to the normal bands they have playing

dj rhetmatic is sick, i got a cd of his

what was the overall best herb you smoked while you were out there

peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks for that report Jah, nice to see most of the event was fun. didnt realize that balloon was full of vapor, lol. why is he standing there all alone, you'd think folks would be jumping him?

mack 10

Veteran
Best herb?well hash actually,i tried some of Bong lord's oil,tested @ 99.3 or 4?%thc, super flavour and really smooth,yeah oil that's smooth:) light years from my oil:)lol,then Mr haze's #5 :mad:) melty madness with a crazy taste and hit.

Last edited:

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
hey guys was just lookin up the results and saw D** won again with the kosher kush but its said colorado group under them? also with the holy grail og they placed with.......just was courious who this colorado group is? why dean and arron would do projects in colorado is kinda weird consitering there so cal straight up. the strains there passin over there a very prized og strains in so cal..............

mellofello

Yo Jah great pics bro always mange to catch alot you do! Had a wicked time out there catching up with peeps, meeting new ones and getting high as fuck!

Big shout out to Jah, Devils harvest, karma, bowser and anyone else that hooked me up with bud out there. Much better than what I picked up from coffee shops.

Favorite smoke was a toss up between karma's domnator and his biker kush. The dominator smelt AMAZING really hummed and had a great clear up high which was a nice change from the kush and diesel Xs I had been smoking mostly. The biker smelt great too but not as strong but the punch it packed hit me for 6! Took me a long time sat at karma's booth for me to finnish that joint and I felt pretty glued to the bean bag after! The biker was the best, strongest, tastiest kush I found out there

As far as shop smoke I bought goes a lot of it was smelling and looking good lacking mostly in high and taste. The tahoe OG from greenplace looked great, better than their other OGs by far and when you ground it up it gave a real lemony whack. However I found the high to be lacking, certainly now where near the heavy hit of the biker og and the taste did not transfer well either. Greenplace normally impresses but I was a little dissapointed this time, normally like the headband they have but this stuff was kinda damp inside and the taste was ruined. Got some nice super silver haze too, two different cuts you see alot around dam. Thing is I never bought any bud labelled super silver haze! One was down as amnesia and the other was amnesia x g13 haze. Oh well ignor the name go by how it looks and smells is what I normally do.

Also big shout to Mr Haze spent a lil while trying out some of the hash entries with him. Runined the whole day! Had to go for a wander just to get me head together before I could even think about heading to the expo after that!

The raid sucked balls heavily! Was quite weird experience really. Luckily for me I guess I only had a joint or so left when it happened so I held back from the que long enough to smoke it. Me and Rasras and some of his finnish friends ended up smoking all kinds of hash as people were literally throwing it in the bin so as not to get caught with it. Need to thank big buddha for what seemed to be a rather large and tasty chunk of isolator he chucked in the bin but was quickly scooped out. Quite a bit ended up in one of the joints we smoked.

peace

mello

H

Hoover_lungz

great pics jah hoover

some real entertainment this year with cypresshill and dilated peoples and dj rhetmatic, man that must of been of the hook compared to the normal bands they have playing

dj rhetmatic is sick, i got a cd of his

what was the overall best herb you smoked while you were out there

peace

Hey bruv, hope all is kool:)

yes we had a great time bruv, killer session with sum really good vibes. Overall the best smoke i had was dominator, so if you like sssdh you will love the domiantor bruv:tiphat:

hope to see you enter next year coz i know its been your plan for a very long time:)

H

Hoover_lungz

This dj and drummer are off the fucking hook man:laughing:

[YOUTUBEIF]dlxa5eNiIII[/YOUTUBEIF]

Latest posts

Latest posts