What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2006 420 CUP ***GUEST & JUDGE PASSES***

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

:nono: Sad to say that's out of my price range. :badday:

:eek:: Guess 1Toke will be doing a day pass at the door. :eek::

1TokeUnderLine has been stashing away for the trip, and says I'll be lucky to have the travel, room & board. My fault - I donated what was in the fund to Katrina, hoping I could make it up before April. Oh well, the hurricane and flood victims need it more than me - my chances may be better next year. :badday:

Those attending will make us proud I'm sure. :woohoo:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i got 1 sativa and 1 indica judges pass for me and a friend, now i just goto send the cash. come on April :)

see you guys there...

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
The following information has been added to the 1st post of this thread:

<edit: Additional Info added 12/16/05>

When Seedbay recieves payment, the auction ID # will be marked paid/shipped
so that you know your payment has been received, which will generate an automatic
shipping confirmation email to you, however, NO PASSES ARE BEING MAILED....they
are for pick up on site in Amsterdam. So when you receive a confirmation of shipping email,
it does NOT mean that your guest or judge pass(es) are being shipped.

Thanks,
dg

Hey Dutchgrown,
My girlfriend and i are planning on making it out to this. I was hoping you could put a sativa and a hash judge pass on hold for us. our first trip to the dam was for last years HTCC05. We stumbled into the seed boutique are first day there and we were so happy to see sour diesel haze as your seed entry. We had a great time talking to the woman at the counter as she was very helpful. after that trip and hanging out with alot of backstagers we wanna come and try the true best of the best as far as im concerned. blind judgin is the perfect way for a competition like this. i cant wait.

G

Captainfrag, the passes are up on Seedbay at the moment, and I can tell you they are on a first come, first served basis. There are to be only 30 Indica, 30 Sativa, and 15 Hash Judges, and what you see is what you get, unless someone scoops them up before you. If you don't want to purchase them now, you'll have to hope they're still available when you're ready, and if not, you'll have to hope for non-payers so the passes get relisted. They are limited in number and goin' fast.

Guest passes should be available even a bit further on, but as far as the Judges Passes go, I advise you to get 'em while they're hot.

:wave:

G

I don't think they're unlimited Agnes, but there are quite a few more of them than of Judges Passes :smile:

:wave:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
As long as we don't exceed the maximum occupancy of the Sugar Factory, all is well....that figure is around 400.

:D
dg

i know their on seedbay, i just wont have the loot til the 21st but i know ill be there. humpf ill wait it out and hopefully my luck will stand up. was just hoping i could pull a hold on em. also can we nominate a product of the year?

damn only 5 left :badday: if i dont get a sativa pass ill just die. got 260 aaaa i hope i dont get left out :pointlaug i just got 2 more days and i should have it. :woohoo: i hope they dont sell out

G

Where is the best place to stay close by, and do ya do the hostel thing or hotel thing? Just wonderin'. Thanks

G

There is a guest pass in Rez' Charity Auctions, for $100.
Someone'll get a bargain!

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
For us 'play it by ear' folks -

Will unclaimed passes be available at the door? For instance, I'd love to grab a Sat judges pass, but my Monetary priority is on Flight+Hotel ($1501 @ Travelocity). Spending money while there is secondary, and that would include the cost of the Judges pass.

If I'm not able to finalize spending money before the last possible second, will I be able to purchase any unclaimed passes upon arrival?

I'm sure there's little possibility of unclaimed passes, but curious as to how it would be handled?

Also, I'm estimating $1500(1238 EUR) Spending money. Does that sound right for a 6 day stay?

Last edited:
brattpid thanks for your concerned but i havent yet. still waiting on pay day but ill have it together by friday plus if i see only one sativa pass left im buying it.
nitetiger my girlfriend and i went to the HTCC and spent alot more money than we thought we would. but thats cuz we had to actually pay for the entries. so i dont know how to actually judge the cost of this trip to the dam. my only advice is plan on spending more money than you planned. it really easy to get stoned and spend money.

G

Just heard from Seedbay today that they received the money for my Sativa pass. Just a week's time from a VERY remote post office. Thanks much!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Just heard from Seedbay today that they received the money for my Sativa pass.

its always a great relief when you get the confirmation that your money made it through the postal system isn't it? i was well happy to get the confirmation a while back. its a real step towords being there in april.

one never knows how long these kind of events will remain possible in amsterdam. i've been reading that prety soon smoking anything in a public place will be forbiden all over the place. a few european countrys have already done it. in ireland there is no more smokeing in pubs full stop. in england i think you can smoke in clubs or bars as long as they don't sell food. i can see the powers that be uesing this excuse to fuck with the coffee shops. i hope to ask Nol about it if we go to his coffee shop again this 420. italy has also passed strict smoking laws. i know they are not aimed at cannabis as such, but as many europeans do mix their weed with tobbaco this will probably be a moot point.

oops i've gone off track here so let me stop, peace out.......gm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts