What's new

$61 for a plane ticket to Amsterdam!!!

KRS Juan

Got my hopes up and then:

"This is a ONE WAY Air auction. No return flights will be booked!"

Unless your looking for a full-time Mac tech and have a really comfy couch, that one doesn't help me get to the 420 cup =)

Thanks for the site though, hopefully I'll make it this time 'round.

-KRS Juan-

Wrecked

I looked at the site and i dont think it is available the time of 420. I did find good roundtrip tickets from the states for 630 to about 700 for round trip for one person. I am also hoping to make it but we will see whn the time comes. PeAcE

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....maybe you can link it up with a one-way going back the other way?.....As we see the price of air-travel can vary tremendously........if you search around a bit you can save alot......

G

sackoweed said:
I know there was a thread started awhile back about total cost of trip
to ADAM was.. But i cant seem to find it.. If anybody still remember's :joint: how much the total cost was please leave some info.. So i know pretty mch how much i myself will need to save.. Please and thanx..peace..

Hey there sacko! U might be able to make it OK with about $2000. I got $1600 set aside and trying to build that up a bit. Dunno if a pass can be had within that but we can hope! If not, I'll def have to garner another $300 or so.

Hope that helps a little! Prices may be in our favor by then, who knows. We are trying to get interest up for a group rental on an apartment or loft to save a little. Bottom line appears to be about $800 for round trip air and another $800 or so for lodging, couple hundred for chow and goodies.

See ya in chat and at the Cup! :woohoo:

Last edited: