What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$1,563.29 for a plane ticket...

G

Airfare Specials to Amsterdam - ck site close to event time
http://www.bootsnall.com/internationalairfare/eu/neth/ams.shtml

Atlanta Major US Carrier 378
Boston Icelandair 280
Charlotte Delta Air Lines 380
Chicago Major US Carrier 370
Cincinnati Delta Air Lines 380
Denver Major US Carrier 420
Ft Lauderdale Major US Carrier 375
Houston Major US Carrier 400
Los Angeles Major US Carrier 400

+ fees & taxes

Last edited:
B

baccas125

Im going this month in oct i payed 121 dollars + 50,000 air miles. Lucky for me i travel a lot for work and rack up air mile very quick. I also do all the promotional stuff with my airline web site to gather miles faster like this montyh all NWA flight recieve double miles. You just have to stay on it to get the best flights i usualy look threw orbitz or yahoo then double check with the same airline to see if they have any special deals going on. right now NEWA has flights with all taxesd and fees out of the midwest pit or cleveland for $617.

baccas

Last edited:
G

glasspackedbowl said:
thats weird no way there that cheap during 4/20
restrictions:
01 Nov 2005 to 11 Dec 2005

I have been watching this site for a while & every month - the month moves up - - tax's & fees will add apx. 120.00

This is just another heads up on sites to watch as the 420 gets closer