What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you like to smoke your weed?

yogamother

Volcano for home, Wispr for travel. No combustion ever - can't stand the smell, the mucus, the cough, the tiredness. Clean vapor sativa for me. (This after thirty years of joints)

OldSkoolKlein

Gravity bong (or as they are called in Australia bucket bongs) for me. I get real bad coughs after even a couple of normal bong hits. Probably due to sitting down and bending over not really agreeing with my lungs, whereas with the bucket my washing machine is the perfect height where I hardly have to bend over and squash my lungs (dunno how true that is), but more likely i am not straining to pull the cone. That is the buckets job. I'd rather use my lungs just to catch the smoke with help from the bong. Nice and smooth, and with the juice bottle i use it has a nice flared neck that works just nice for me.

That's all from me, I was a good boy and left the bike outside the door so as to not mess up the place, it's nice and purty and clean here!

Littleleaf

Veteran
Joints mostly but one day at a radiator shop I was working at(quit because of bad checks after checks. I was sitting out side a big over head door smoking a cig and noticed a brass thing sitting under the sheet metal flashing around the door partly coverd with dirt. Pulled it out and cleaned it up(been there a long time). It was a proto pipe with weed still in the stash chamber. Filled up the bowl and fired it up,what amazed me after it being there for such a long time.I got a buzz off what was still in it.

Still have today and thats been over ten years ago. I mainly use it for hash now,it can be a bitch to get the bottom out to clean. So I run very hot water over it and the bottom comes out a lot easer. Whats amazing you can still get parts for it,had to get the poker for it(wasn't there when I found it) Went to Old Paris flea market and the water pipe guy(don't call them bongs he wont sell you any thing) He had new ones for a buck and it fit perfectly.

Does any one know how long they been making them?

J

JimmyRow

My go to is a plain old glass spoon.

I really like the ones that go for $10-15.
Shit breaks around here.

Now that's flowers, not errl

Edit: sorry ladies, just noticed where this thread was.
Have a good 4th