What's new

2009 IC 420 Results?

REZDOG

Veteran
Karma Genetics won something or other,but I don't know what....
I expect results posted sooner or,um,er....later :D

H

Hazeseeker

yeah man eagerly awaiting the results:joint:, i heard Karma won a 1st + 3rd place, and possible Soma won a place as well,
looking forward to checking out the scoresheets + pics

peace

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Rez....Karma got first in breeders Sativa with Amnesia and Third in breeder Indica with Happy Brother but I left Dam 2 hours before results and thats all I have found out as well a Soma placing in one of the categories...not sure which,been trying to call peeps in Dam but no answers,dont know how my own entries did in the independants which is really bugging me also....Londinium

Ickis

Veteran
I was told before hand that breeders and independent were all in the same sativa, indica and hash categories. There wasn't going to be seperate breeder and independent categories. Did that change?

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They did all go in together but as Independent's no-one random will be posting our scores up as we are not famous enough to have fan's but we also wanna know how we all did and bcos I had to leave early I have no way of getting my own results or my friend's or those of the other Indie's.....L

Ickis

Veteran
They will post them all when they do get around to doing it. I admit I was thinking they would be posted here as soon as anybody knew. Last year the results were up by 6:15 pm Amsterdam time or 12:15 EST east coast USA. LOL! I had a bit of a 420 party here waiting for results from 12 noon until now. 7.5 hours of bong hits. A few friends came by to check but everybody is long gone now.

It's 1:30 am in Amsterdam now. I doubt anything will be posted until old pink wakes up in the morning now.

Good luck Londinium. The waiting is the hardest part for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts