What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

0fficial cup info?

vinevamp

Looking forward to being a judge...the logistics of entering are just too much for me...wouldn't want to be excluded from judging because I can't get an entry there. I thought that at some point if you for example entered sativa, you couldn't judge that category but could judge the indicas and hash. On the other hand, If its a blind taste test and you can pick out and vote for your own...oh well...everyone will have the same opportunity.

jaybee

Too much smoke

Too much smoke

I know the doubt enter ore test. I will enter this year maybe next year i will judge. Got to much to smoke anyway this time. See you guys soon.

Don't worry Karma, we will be happy to help you smoke it if you got too much! :joint:

Getting very excited, will be in the dam on the 11th! I'll be the stoned guy...

See ya all there!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
on the judges passes
there could be 70 judges if they split the catergorys like 2 years ago
30 sativa
30 indica
and 10 hash

That would be fantastic, I do not really smoke much hash and to be honest, would give a far better appraisal of 30 rather than 60 types of bud in just 3 days.

Are we able to persuade the organisers to do it this way again, and/or, can we do it semi unofficially amongst ourselves ? It is a cup to find the best there is, so surely we should all be interested in the best possible judging standards ?

Just to let more cats amongst the pigeons, I seem to remember talk last year of separating weed into 3 categories, Sativa, Indica & Sativa/Indica ... there are some truly great plants clearly in the middle that are not right in either pole... how can you judge a pure Haze against a Skunky head & body number let alone an Indica ... & all at once ?

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
if all goes according to plan there should be 28 judges passes for each catagory
entry info will be released very soon along with the forms and more info
but this has to stay under wrap's till the last possible time for security reasons

this will depend on the response we get from those wishing to enter
if the entry level is low this may drop, if its high 28 is the upper limit on each catagory
we want to make sure all Judges get a decent amount in there judges packs

Ickis

Veteran
woohoo!

It's time to show the world some great outdoor weed. Hope you judges can still remember what the heck you are doing after Ickis drops a thc bomb on you.

I wish this was on PPV so I could watch. I will never get there to participate. I wish I could though.

Have fun over there people.