What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....Where's Jimmy?

G

The way Jimmy carried that hash home,I'd say it was Temple BALLS alright :biglaugh:

G

Mah' Lil' Pile!

Mah' Lil' Pile!

Twenty-plus grams,DELIVERED :biglaugh: :moon: :biglaugh:

15Soovineeerz.JPG

G

Where's Jimmy's hash?

Perhaps they didn't look here>> :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

:biglaugh:

What a great time we had! :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

G

Here I am.....again :D Busy at work and a shitty-as-of-late internet connection has kept me away. Alright Rez, stop talking about things in my bung, k? :moon: :biglaugh: NOTHING goes in.....it's an "Exit Only" lol. I have pics from 420 that have not posted yet, so let me get started finally!

Here's the 1st place winner of the Sativa Grwers Cup.....ECSD :yummy: Thanks again to all those who voted, and a big thanks to Rez for giving me this gift. :smile: :friends:

That cup is not all I got.....I also recieved a pack each of GH's Nevilles Haze, Arjans Haze, Hawaiian Haze, and Super Silver Haze from Arjan....and, Gypsy handed me an envelope containing 2 new packs of Mr. Nice SSH....fresh from Shantibaba! :canabis: I'd say that I'm good on Sativas for a while....... :wink: Speaking of SSH, here is some from the Katsu....I think.

Super Crystal from HGF......very frosty, but nothing special otherwise.

More later..... :smile:

G

:wave: Jimmy - Ur stocked up now! U got SSH comming out the :moon: :biglaugh:

the Super Crystal from HGF was only 5.00 a gram & i gave it a Best buy award

G

Thank you TF. :D Actually the Space Queen turned out better than that batch of ECSD I sent in as my entry. My entry did not burn as clean as the SQ.
Your MLI-FMCD.....very unique tasting stuff, and great as always.....thanks TF. :wave:

Fredster......Thank you Fredster.:D 5 euro is a good price, I just thought it had no taste and burnt like hell IMO. Personally my "best buy" award goes to the Dampkring's Mexican Haze. It was 7 or 8 euros and had a rich, pungent, hazey smell/taste, and went down smooth. I didn't get any pics of it tho......

Thanks HighLander. :smile:

G

:biglaugh: Well Jimmy - if I was smoking Space Queen & ESCD - i would have to say the SupCr. sucked as well :wink: :biglaugh:

(I come form a town where seedy mex is 25.00 for 7 grams - so 25.00 for 5 grams of SC would be sweet deal)

For the 7-8.00 range my best buys went to; Gray Aria's menu & their 4077 MASH :bashhead: & Gray Haze :yummy:

oh - yea :smile: Soma was selling his A.Haze for 40.00 = 5 grams & was the best deal of my trip :canabis:

(didn't get to try the Mex haze)

Latest posts

Latest posts