What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....Where's Jimmy?

G

i last saw him walking down the warrmmastraat (sp) but that was thursday

G

Hey Hazyfontazy I missed you at the 420. I was looking too!! Yea we lose Jimmy every year.

G

He is busy on his Space Queen for next year --- Look out Sativa Growers entry's next year

Space Queen is in the house​

G

no u did see me ,u offered me directions to the noon ,,,remember me now ?

shopvac

lol damn i missed alot of people....damn stoner mentality.....we got sooo stoned we missed the whole second day and a lil bit of the first aswell.

F*CKING AWSOME none the less. glad everyone had a blast.

O

OHenry

Jimmy's a cool dude. Hope to hear from him soon! Whats up Jimmy! Later OH

G

HERE I AM!!!! :wave:
No Rez, no cavity search for me :moon: :D This is what the customs guys missed........

^^12 grams of some of the best hashes A'dam had to offer! :smile:
If you ever lose me again, I can always be found here......
:biglaugh:

G

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodfuckindeal! :D

We got in a bit ago,more after I decompress a bit....

O

OHenry

JIMMY!!!!!

MY HASH IS ON THE WAY. YOU TAKE THAT ON THE PLANE? YOUR NUTS!

This guy gives Jimmy's Space Queen Two thumbs up! Some of the best smoke I had while in the Dam. I'll put my money for a top three finish if it makes it to '06. Later OH

3378IMG_1500.jpg

G

LMAO! :biglaugh: Your a riot Fredster, and a genuine good guy. :smile: I'm starting to get the impression you like the Space Queen :biglaugh: TF really liked the SQ too.....I gave him some buds to photograph and try out, and he gave me this in return.

Thanks again TF....it was good seeing you again. And as usual, your full melt bubble takes the cake!:wave:

Rezindog :biglaugh: Yay is right!!:D
Today was my day to decompress. Back to work tomorrow :rolleyes:.....very un-yay :mad:

OH, whats up! It was great hanging with you and your gf. Out of all the new people I met at this yr's 420, I thought you and your gf were some of the coolest there. :smile: It sounds like we'll be partying again this year! :wink: Oh and yes, I brought that on the plane...fastened to my underwear, tucked down there with my "boys" :biglaugh: :eek: Uncomfortable for a long flight, but effective.:D

I miss it already.

G

Congrats

Congrats

hey Jimmy was nice meeting you. Congrats on winning. I just got back aswell. Hope to see you next year. :friends: Take Care Jubei

Bodhi

well i'll be damned, I know a few people in here :wink:

Hey jimmy good to see you made it home with all that hash! Thanks for smokin' me on some spacequeen at Fat City, I'll say it was in the top 5 herbs I smoked while there. I guess I missed a lot of people too...hazy, shopvac, OHenry where'd you go on 4/20 man?! Well I hope everyone is safe and sound...i'm a few thousand miles away from home but i wouldn't have it any other way...amsterdam is only a trainride away right now :D

stay cool everyone
-Bodhi

Well I must confess I smuggled some weed over to Spain by mistake! When I got home I emptied my backpack and there where 3 little judge's samples still in there! So my friends here got to smoke some ECSD, Amnesia 99 and Buddhas sister.

I love spanish customs :smile:

Glad you got home safely Jimmy. We didn't lose you this year but you almost lost me!

Peace

G

Good deal Jimmy! Space Queen does really rock!! Got anything else cooking over there?