What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!5CFL!Purple Kush Grow!

Thank you JWM, These plants are lovin the superthrive since i started feeding them that, only less than 2 weeks with superthrive!! These babies are going to be beauties!!

:nanana::nanana::nanana: hey were did he go!!!hello hello knock knock :woohoo::joint::joint::joint:i see he is on line must be held up at the moment
but thats okay knock knock hello hi hi!!!!

dam son i'll be catching up give me a :joint::joint::joint:i'll be back i've been checking out some outdoor threads. gotta hit the bizong check ya later
i'll be back

Hey you remember, I tied the SNL's this morning, The one u said pull farther today, and YA, they are already standing straight up to the lights! Im lovin it!!

Hey, Try clicking on their name, a little tab will pop up and add to contacts, then I think go into ur contacts under MY IC and I think theirs send a friend request there!!!

that bong just fucks me up, im sooooo!!!!!!!hi right now. that purple bud is the shit:joint::joint::joint::joint::joint: oh ya i also had some of that gold shit
from that fucking golf pro!!!hahaha!!!

cfl grower thanks for the tips on the friend thing :joint::joint::joint:
i'm really hiiiii so it's going to take alittle time,:joint::joint:
so bare with me curlyQ!!!!!!!!!!hahahahah!!!!

hey CURLYQ you need to check this shitttttt out!!!!!!!! :joint::joint::joint:
i'm learning new shit , you know we all love purple!!hahahahahah!!!!
hellllll yaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts