What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$600 Miracle Grow Soil

J

jasondanzig

yah, i just bought that stuff at home depot for 4 or 5 bucks per cubic foot. mixed it with some perlite and another potting mix, just a basic one.

anyways i dont no why its listed so high on amazon

jasondanzig said:
yah, i just bought that stuff at home depot for 4 or 5 bucks per cubic foot. mixed it with some perlite and another potting mix, just a basic one.

anyways i dont no why its listed so high on amazon

Its the old version which was apparently better, the new current version you are speaking of comes in the organic bag

Still, no idea why it is priced so high

green_grow

Veteran
$557.85 for 20 lbs. of soil ... ya, i would call that a mis-print.
i wonder if they got any orders ?

M

mexilandrace

I bought it and grew in it, when I smoked the weed my penis was 6 inches longer for so long as I was high.

may be worth it for some people, but a 24 inch penis is just too much for me.

mexilandrace said:
I bought it and grew in it, when I smoked the weed my penis was 6 inches longer for so long as I was high.

may be worth it for some people, but a 24 inch penis is just too much for me.

I was worried about that same side effect with other MG products

M

mexilandrace

ya man it gets embarrassing walking around walmart with that giant hog in your pants.

miracle grow=miracle penis in my experience

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
i can break it down like this, cause its either a mistake or this:

-$550 for the amoutn of weed and hash that was bought
-$7.85 S+H to where ever it needs to sent to
-miracle grow= just a code for the dealer/buyer to use so either one knows whos who and whats what.

probably called on the phone and gave the code/link for that particular page, person bids and wins uncontested, transaction is made (and who says its actual MIRACLE GROW) everyone is happy.

makes sense, could be wrong but hey you never know.

Last edited:
FRANKENBLUNT420 said:
i can break it down like this, cause its either a mistake or this:

-$550 for the amoutn of weed and hash that was bought
-$7.85 S+H to where ever it needs to sent to
-miracle grow= just a code for the dealer/buyer to use so either one knows whos who and whats what.

probably called on the phone and gave the code/link for that particular page, person bids and wins uncontested, transaction is made (and who says its actual MIRACLE GROW) everyone is happy.

makes sense, could be wrong but hey you never know.

I think this makes more sense

Miracle Grow is slang on amazon for coke so by purchasing this product, you will get 0.5 of grade A Columbia coke which also explains the $20 shipping it asks for

and because the coca was grown with MG products, sniffing the cocciane will cause your penis to grow uncontrollably

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
i seen an old car sell at a auction one time the anouncer says that the vin on this car made it ultra rare the bidding didnt stop until it hhit 50g s ,so i look this car over and its a pos ,and i am like who in there right mind would want this old pos ltd ,then the buyer is there with this nicly dressed guy ,and the light bulb over my head went out ,on my next trip to a different auction the same thing same people different poscar ,the bulb came back on ,these cats are high rollers and they are washing there money

Latest posts

Latest posts