What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

09 Cup info?

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
BB can't make the cup this year but I'm sure I can track doen a bottle of vintage to help procedings ;)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when are we gonne shif gears on this matter nless then a month to go ??

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
leaving it real late this time with the announcements

people wana know

wheres the info guys

its killing us

Ickis

Veteran
OK this is getting down to the wire. How am I going to kick Soma's and Arjan's asses if I don't know where to send my debilitating weed to?

B

baccas125

Everyone should get there stuff packed and ready to ship. I bet we don't get an safe addy for another week or so.

Information is a precious commodity in this day and age....

Tight buds upstairs^^^^...and around the corner.
:joint:

Last edited:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can anyone explain me,a poor and stoned italian guy,when and where the cup will be?
I will be in Holland in April so maybe I can partecipate.
How about the cost of entrance?also a link to an info page is fine!
Thanks to everyone,i will give this info also in the italian forum,so thanks from all of us!
peace.

M

mosca negra

Thanks Hazy! Trying to arrange my plans right now. looking into hotels THC4Sim mentioned to me. Definitely would like to hook up while I'm there. Will bring a some gifts!

Cheers, Mosca

H

Hazyfontazy

Thanks Hazy! Trying to arrange my plans right now. looking into hotels THC4Sim mentioned to me. Definitely would like to hook up while I'm there. Will bring a some gifts!

Cheers, Mosca

a good session is in order :woohoo:,look forward to it

vinevamp

flight booked, apartment finalized, umbrella packed....just need my judges pass! Those of us getting there early need to arrange a meet up. I get there on 15, I think ojd said he gets there on 16, and someone else mentioned an early arrival...help get us nall in one place.

J

JackTheGrower

Information is a precious commodity in this day and age....

Tight buds upstairs^^^^...and around the corner.
:joint:

I know how to encode shit that is multi-level proprietary..
My proprietary that is...

Then again I'm just reading this thread for the first time.

Best wishes and I'll see you there.

Jack

Latest posts

Latest posts