What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

09 Cup info?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I didn't go last year, but apparently passes went on sale a couple of days before the event.

This year event is 18th - 20th so I'm arriving 16th to make sure I get a pass.

??? Is this true ?

I really want to go, time is in short supply, I cannot afford to come over days in advance just to secure a pass .... ?

What days does the Cup run please ?

H

Hazyfontazy

??? Is this true ?

I really want to go, time is in short supply, I cannot afford to come over days in advance just to secure a pass .... ?

What days does the Cup run please ?

dont panic :yoinks:,,
at previous 420's the judges passes were announced with plenty of advanced warning ,they were put up on seedbay on a first come basis ,u pay online then pick up the pass and judges pack when u arrive ,
last year u picked up from milas ,pick up was available from the 16/17th if i remeber ,however u do not need to arrive then .events usually start the 18th with the award ceremony on the 20th ,it doesen't matter when u get the pack as long as u have judged /tested and filled in your judges form and handed it in by 4.20pm on 420 ,,OP then tallies all the scores and the winners are announced at the award ceremony on the night of 420,,

then we all get even more stoned :woohoo:

you'll find me at barney's uptown mostly

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
dont panic :yoinks:,,
at previous 420's the judges passes were announced with plenty of advanced warning ,they were put up on seedbay on a first come basis ,u pay online then pick up the pass and judges pack when u arrive ,
last year u picked up from milas ,pick up was available from the 16/17th if i remeber ,however u do not need to arrive then .events usually start the 18th with the award ceremony on the 20th ,it doesen't matter when u get the pack as long as u have judged /tested and filled in your judges form and handed it in by 4.20pm on 420 ,,OP then tallies all the scores and the winners are announced at the award ceremony on the night of 420,,

then we all get even more stoned :woohoo:

you'll find me at barney's uptown mostly

LOL, Many thanks,

PANIC MODE >>deselected<<

... calm, breathe....... :joint:

so, I get there for the 18th & F-off 21st am ......

I will try to find you & others, is it all Red Tulip in the top pocket, 'a nod is as good as a wink to a blind beggar' stuff or are people quite open as to who they are and why they are there ?

H

Hazyfontazy

LOL, Many thanks,

PANIC MODE >>deselected<<

... calm, breathe....... :joint:

so, I get there for the 18th & F-off 21st am ......

I will try to find you & others, is it all Red Tulip in the top pocket, 'a nod is as good as a wink to a blind beggar' stuff or are people quite open as to who they are and why they are there ?

18th -21st is ideal ,,it shouldnt be much of a problem finding ic420 peeps ,,most will have a lanyard with pass attached and will be at whatever venue is chosen ,last year was at the greenhouse and was nicely chilled :joint:

mellofello

I didn't go last year, but apparently passes went on sale a couple of days before the event.

Really? That would work out so well for me! Money is gonna be real tite till just before the cup. Still some info would be nice like how much it'll be etc

peace

mello

H

Hazyfontazy

I miss that parrot!!

yeah me 2 ,,last time i was there i ended up seeing stars never mind parrots ,me and the mrs did a 9 hour sesion with a dutch guy ,,man he could drink ,but as soon as i passed the pipe with nepalese in he slowed down lol

big shout out to mikey the manager of the majestic :woohoo: an his mate from solihull

vinevamp

Pass that pipe this way man. I always like to see a good parrot or two. Maybe this year we should try for a whole flock!

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Nearly cup-ready:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smile: :smoke:

mellofello

Hey Paddi looking good. What does the RD stand for? I'll be there for the cup so I'm looking forward to trying it

peace

mello

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
relax hazy, you know I'd never miss a cup or any other excuse to be in the Dam LOL ;)

soon