Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Computers > Corona gaming

Thread Title Search
Corona gaming Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2020, 03:45 PM #1
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond repute
Corona gaming

I bought a ps4 frankzappa555....but my my my how toxic some of these buggers are. Ill keep on keepin on tho

Old 04-09-2020, 04:26 PM #2
rolandomota

rolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud of
I'm having fun in my free phone game still it's called free fire

Old 05-09-2020, 12:44 AM #3
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
if you want to take out Covid19 you need more than bullets.

You need a Flame-thrower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu60uj0_-Nw

Trump's Lysol Moment @ 25:00 in video from Thursday April 23.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2020, 04:00 PM #4
Aneer

Aneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the rough
Did you tried PUBGM? Like Free Fire but more... Accurate might be the word I'm looking for.
Aneer is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2020, 08:51 PM #5
Aneer

Aneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the roughAneer is a jewel in the rough
What are you playing on PS4? Since I finished RDR and inFamous, tried Bloodborne, and some other games... But waiting for Cyberpunk mainly.
Aneer is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2020, 06:45 PM #6
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivor
Used to play Battlefield games all the time, both on PC and consoles but too much is too much. Never paid much attention to the hate mail and thing. You know you're doing good if you start getting those "I'll report you for cheating", "F U FUKIN PHAYGOT!", or "I banged your mom!" messages.

I was just like nice, she's 80, I'm sure she likes the attention from some 15 year old pimple farmer.. I'm not sure I do, but hey, have at it, bro. Get on my level, junior!

Top 3 BF games, imo:

1. BF 3
2. BF Bad Company 2
3. BF 4

BadTicket is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.