What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze

dudebpeaceful

One more thing about the above post. I received a message from gmail saying that gmail can't verify that aceseeds.org actually sent your message ( Luis' reply) and that it might be a spammer. I sent this in a reply to Luis and never heard from him again. All very suspicious. Does someone named Luis work for Ace? I ordered direct from the Ace site. I emailed directly to the Ace site.

dudebpeaceful

That's not what Dubi has said in his posts and the Ace site states "Ace Seeds
guarantees the germination rate and quality of its seeds within two
years from the packing date indicated on the reverse side of our
original packaging".

ULMW

Have Faith from you got to email and reply from Dubi and Luis you can guarantee you got the best seeds possible.
I recently discovered the Ace Seed company and also was expecteing my seeds in an envelope but was mighty impressed by the stealth wrapping technique they used. The free smoking papers also a bonus. ..
Anyway each seed has been hand selected and guaranteed by Ace Seeds. Can't say fairer than that. On top of this hhe customer service is uncomparable to the vast majority of seed banks I have used.
Email a question get a reply same day often within hours.
Then Dubi views all growers journals here and gives advice unlike any other breeder. He cares from his plants grown and bearing seeds to how we the customers are coping and growing.
I have to say I have been extremely impressed with All the Ace Seeds and service I have had. I am sure you are in the same safe hands too! If you run a journal then you can be 100% sure all the way...
Happy growing and enjoy your seeds!

Last edited:

ULMW

Greetings Dudebepeaceful.
I can vouch Luis is at Ace Seeds
Also Dubi guarantees 2 years on seeds. I think I read it also. I can say again. Fret not and have faith. Ace Seeds Luis and Dubi are the best I have had the pleasure of meeting in this year. I made plenty orders and got mine in plastic bags with pen. Safety first.. Fancy envelopes... not my need.
I keep journals on my grows and as you can read Dubi and others all check them. I am even honored to have the chance to test two unreleased strains from them too.
The Thai Chiang Mai X Kali China I am providing one of the first grow reports on which in tern helps Ace and the Ace Supporters. The other is Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt , We all share in the knowledge and passion.
So feel welcome and comfortable you are all in very good company. Happy growing !!!

dudebpeaceful

Greetings Dudebepeaceful.
I can vouch Luis is at Ace Seeds
Also Dubi guarantees 2 years on seeds. I think I read it also. I can say again. Fret not and have faith. Ace Seeds Luis and Dubi are the best I have had the pleasure of meeting in this year. I made plenty orders and got mine in plastic bags with pen. Safety first.. Fancy envelopes... not my need.
I keep journals on my grows and as you can read Dubi and others all check them. I am even honored to have the chance to test two unreleased strains from them too.
The Thai Chiang Mai X Kali China I am providing one of the first grow reports on which in tern helps Ace and the Ace Supporters. The other is Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt , We all share in the knowledge and passion.
So feel welcome and comfortable you are all in very good company. Happy growing !!!

I support the Ace Seeds mission and have ordered in the past and received Ace packaging. If Ace is no longer shipping in original packaging then Dubi shouldn't post that they are and their site shouldn't state that they are- it just sows seeds of dough. (Pun intended)

bopper

I support the Ace Seeds mission and have ordered in the past and received Ace packaging. If Ace is no longer shipping in original packaging then Dubi shouldn't post that they are and their site shouldn't state that they are- it just sows seeds of dough. (Pun intended)

The question is whether a grower in N. America would rather receive their order of Ace genetics or a letter from customs. Luis and Dubi are honest, informative and kind providers of the finest landrace based varieties. A bit of patience and circumspection might be in order. Ace is far more reliable than google or their mail service.

BTW any public revelation of the actual shipping method can only help those interested in intercepting the seeds in transit.

kickarse

orders

orders

The question is whether a grower in N. America would rather receive their order of Ace genetics or a letter from customs. Luis and Dubi are honest, informative and kind providers of the finest landrace based varieties. A bit of patience and circumspection might be in order. Ace is far more reliable than google or their mail service.

BTW any public revelation of the actual shipping method can only help those interested in intercepting the seeds in transit.

Well I got 3 out of 6, orders direct from Ace, lost the first and the last two, got a few more Ace orders from English suppliers,
receiving orders from Spain is obviously not a good idea in Australia
Not sure what breeder packaging is, I've only ever got them in little plastic bags, very well packed, love the tape bit.
Its a shame I can't order direct, Ace is by far the best seed company for service and after service I've seen. would love to get a few breeders packs
A big thanks to Dubi, for his invaluable advice about all the ace seed strains

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

Day 39

dudebpeaceful

Well I've ordered many times from overseas and the only time I did not receive official breeder packaging is this last order from Ace. Explain to me how a small piece of cardboard with the Ace Logo on it with the plastic bag of seeds stapled to it is not as stealth as the plastic bag by itself? that's all Ill say on this. Not going to get in an endless loop.

I'm more concerned about the mention of *[FONT=&quot]hermaphrodites [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]in this strain. I had the same issue with the Mextiza from Cannabiogen.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi dudebpeaceful,

If you have any doubt or complaint about your order please contact us directly at: info@aceseeds.org with the details of your problem and your order reference number.

For obvious reasons of privacy we don't talk about the details of private orders publicly, if you have received our seeds directly from us then you have the guarantee that you have received the correct and original ACE Seeds stock.

This is the 'Bangi Haze' thread and not a customer service thread, so to stay on topic please contact us through email about your case.
Feel free to post here your experiences about growing Bangi Haze.

I also would like to thank all the people here that has supported and praised our customer service :huggg: :thank you:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Lovely Bangi Haze resinous budshots, and only with 39 days of flowering! Well done stoney917 :yes:

It's a pleasure to see that the line has recovered the high resin content that originally had, this means that all our efforts to improve the strain since 2012 are having a positive effect.

McFreedom

A bangi haze I received recently. During re-veg, this plant developed some root rot (light getting in the Res) that I did not notice until well after I flipped the switch back to 12/12. With buds already forming, I cleaned the roots up and fixed the light leak. That was about 4 weeks ago. Yield is not going to be amazing but the crystals are sexy.

McFreedom

Ace weren't lying when they said Bangi has cold and mold resistance. The first time around it grew at 16- 20°C with 60-80% humidity with no issues at all

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi McFreedom,

To avoid root rot don't overwater your plants, and let the pot dry properly before next watering/feeding. Bangi Haze is highly inbred so it is not so good yielding like some F1s could be. You will find better yields in Bangi Haze hybrids like current Panama x Bangi Haze limited edition.

I'm glad you find her resinous, and cold and mold resistant.
Thanks for sharing your experience :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi herbgreen,

Bangi Haze E25 is our strongest Bangi Haze female with higher THC content, while Bangi Haze F29 is our Bangi Haze female with higher terpene content and more complex terpene profile.

You can find more detailed info about both Bangi Haze parental plants in the 'ACE Seeds' strains - cannabinoid and terpene analysis', here in our room:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=323725

Upcoming Bangi Haze fem reproduction will be produced by pollinating Bangi Haze E25 with Bangi Haze F29 (reversed).

Hope it helps.

grandsrin

Hi , today m'y bangi start blooming,it s late this year and the weather is awfull here at 49 north.
The Two mâle i ve got startproduct stamina as late as the female That s not good for my breeding projet.
By Gs

Bleiweis

Veteran
Hey grandsrin i feel you! Weather at 47N is awful this year also...been raining for about 10 days and it's going to continue for the whole month. Keeping my fingers crossed for your&my crops to suceed! Goodluck!

grandsrin

This year my bangi are growing in big plastic pot (25l) . For bangi i use supersoil without N, m'y baby are 2,5 month old and are already 1,8 m high. I hope a Crystal clear high.

ByGs

Latest posts

Latest posts