What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Switching to GH from Canna

Hi guys,

I’ve been using the full line of canna nutes for about 2 years. I’m done paying their crazy prices so I went ahead and grabbed some flora micro and bloom. And started using the 6/9 ratio that H3ad came up with. My question is, is there a whole how to page about this method from H3ad? All I can find is the “H3ad goes coco” thread. Is that what I’m looking for?

Thanks

draztik

Veteran
Hi guys,

I’ve been using the full line of canna nutes for about 2 years. I’m done paying their crazy prices so I went ahead and grabbed some flora micro and bloom. And started using the 6/9 ratio that H3ad came up with. My question is, is there a whole how to page about this method from H3ad? All I can find is the “H3ad goes coco” thread. Is that what I’m looking for?

Thanks
Yes, but there is another thread, https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=81674.