What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Return: POTM nominations - July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmac1

Veteran
The photo of the month contest is back :yay: *I did get permission from Gypsy*

If a mod can help with sticking this thread to the top, that would be great.

I posted a thread about planting the seed and it did not receive much buzz...none actually... but I am hopeful we can be here for a good time and a long time :biggrin:.

There are great buds being grown and great photos captured by the good people here so let's get back to showing them off.

The return of the POTM is sponsored by OJD of Connoisseur Genetics Seeds. Once a winner is crowned, they will have to reach out to OJD via PM and will get to pick 2 packs of regular or feminized seeds from a list provided by OJD.

Members, please nominate the pics that catch your eye.

Link to thread
Grower name
Strain Name

Post the pic (
)

You cannot nominate yourself!

Thread will be closed at the end of the month and then a new thread/poll for the members to vote.

This will not work if it is one or two people that nominate and vote on pics and it will surely fizzle out again so let's get behind this and keep it going and not a 1 month and done.

Let the nominations begin.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers for starting this again, was always one of my favorite threads on IC. I'll start :biggrin:

Thread: Let's see your frostiest bud!! Part 2

Grower: Dankwolf
Strain: Mazar x Skunk

View Image
View Image

Great thread this will be ,,Good on you Bmac1 for setting the ball in motion and with so many great growers about on icmag it will be a good show sorry i cant choose more so i will second brother natures vote best of luck to the winner and all who gets entered from the darkside..:good:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Great thread this will be ,,Good on you Bmac1 for setting the ball in motion and with so many great growers about on icmag it will be a good show ....:

And a big thank to OJD of Connoisseur Genetics Seeds for sponsoring :rtfo:

Best luck to all :trampoline:

P :smoke:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
can we nominate more photos or one per member ?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Members, please nominate the pics that catch your eye.
[/FONT]

Bmac1

Veteran
The more the merrier. Just cannot nominate yourself. I hope to have at least 10 nominations but really would like much more and pick the best 10 for the vote.

D

Deep State

This is an epic picture by Phenome, crystal clear and beautiful-

picture.php

D

Deep State

I think the fat, pregnant, burgundy coloured, resin encrusted calyx is the winner to me. :)

But all 3 definitely 'pop' with color and clarity.... i wish i could take pictures like that.

Bmac1

Veteran
Glad you guys are contributing. I too had marked those photos from phenome and was going to nominate one as well.

D

Deep State

Can i nominate any other pictures? To help keep the thread moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.